Firewall problem????? how do you fix?? @riotgames

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexttoradio

08-30-2012

*ba-ba-bump!*

cblocke

08-30-2012

aaaaaaaaand bump

LumpyP00PTart

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneUnleashed View Post
I had this problem once, it persisted even when i allowed league past my firewall and urked me quite a bit. What you can do (i'm on windows 7 hp laptop) is reset the firewall to its base settings, then when the popup comes up to allow league just hit always and that'll fix it. You can also just turn off your firewall when playing LoL
i tried that and it still gave me http://gyazo.com/cadf7c022532b6df69291bb451bb5363 :c

grit

09-10-2012

*bump*
I have had this problem for the past week. I disabled my Firewall and uninstalled any sort of virus protection off my computer. I tried it on my brothers computer using the same router to see if it was the router, but its not my brothers computer works fine. Also, rumors have been going around that its due to the graphics card, but I just got this graphics card and its an Nvidia 670 ($400-450 graphics card meaning its a high end gaming graphics card). Ive updated the drivers and everything for it and still no luck...

Ricky Sexbang

09-10-2012

A Red told me to do this after i sent a ticket:

Thank you very much for your patience, and for providing me with that information! Right away I'm seeing that you're experiencing some fairly high amounts of packet loss on your network, 5.5% to be exact. Packet loss is a primary contributor to the problems that you're experiencing, and any packet loss this high is a sign of trouble. Because of this, I'd highly recommend that you take these results to your ISP, who should be able to help you prevent this loss from occurring.

I also see that you may have excessive packet buffering. This can be problematic when your router or internet connection cannot handle all of the bandwidth and cause your connection to League of Legends to fail in various ways. Some third-party applications can also contribute to high buffering rates. Skype, P2P Applications such as uTorrent, Hamachi, and audio/video streams are some common examples that may contribute to high packet buffering. Closing these applications may help reduce the strain on your network.

1) You can try to alleviate the stress on your bandwidth by disabling Peer-to-Peer. To do so:

- Open League of Legends Patcher.
- Click on Settings (Gears icon near the top right of the Patcher).
- Disable Peer-to-Peer Transfers.
- Save Settings.
- Restart PC.

2) If that does not work, you can also take a step further and uninstall Pando Media Booster through the following:

- Go to Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Go to All Programs (Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP)
- Uninstall Pando Media Booster.
- Restart PC.

Azur3 F1am3

09-10-2012

tried both of those and didn't work. anyone have luck?

piiees

09-27-2012

bump. just got this issue today and I can't get back on LOL because of it..

Swarm Formation

09-28-2012

can't play any matches because of this bump

BrzyFngrs

Recruiter

10-06-2012

*bump*

awsomepoe

10-12-2012

bump