Purple Team Disadvantage - not a rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrrus

06-12-2012

I can agree with the idea that they're randomized in a bot game. It would help new players adjust to the camera difference. But, when you think about it, Most people play with their screens unlocked; as do i. I prefer to be on the purple team. It offers no disadvantage to me.

Sam Is Whoa

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorako View Post
*sigh*

OP, you are awesome for writing out a well thought out post. Unfortunately, the person who first replied to you fails to understand the simple, English word, called "preference". Having a locked/unlocked camera is akin to an opinion, not fact. I prefer to play with a locked camera. Does that effect anyone but me? Nope. So why do you care if I'm "not pro" for playing with a locked camera?

Anyway, as much as I'd love a fix or a better angle on purple, I know it's not coming. I would have love dto be raised through the game with both angles.
It has NOTHING to do with you being pro or not. The fact that you cant play when your character is atop the battle instead of under its pathetic. There is no sight advantage if you play locked them fine good for you ward and look at your mini map. I dont care if you are pro. You should be able to have map awareness and see minions and champs regardless if your locked or not. If your just sitting in bushes at top and see useless terain thats a you problem get out the bush and farm. Does purple have an advantage bot? because they are closer to the river? Your argument and OP argument is a joke play a PVP game or a Custom game. Playing bots gets you no beter at the game anyway they are too predictable and easy to beat blue or purple.

HideFromElf

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
It has NOTHING to do with you being pro or not. The fact that you cant play when your character is atop the battle instead of under its pathetic. There is no sight advantage if you play locked them fine good for you ward and look at your mini map. I dont care if you are pro. You should be able to have map awareness and see minions and champs regardless if your locked or not. If your just sitting in bushes at top and see useless terain thats a you problem get out the bush and farm. Does purple have an advantage bot? because they are closer to the river? Your argument and OP argument is a joke play a PVP game or a Custom game. Playing bots gets you no beter at the game anyway they are too predictable and easy to beat blue or purple.

I checked your stats and you seem to be a decent player. That's GREAT. The problem you're going to find in life is that a whole bunch of other people exist within it and your inability to comprehend anything someone else has to say will make you nothing but FAIL.
You probably wont see the truth in these words and that is fine, I was never appealing to experienced players. You say that bots are easy and that was the entire point. To get all these things you need practice. Can you grasp that big guy?
This is for people starting the game that have to put up with absolute friggin ******s that think they're god because they're good at this game and condemn and harass before they can even really start. It would be so less of an issue if people like you weren't part of the community at all

Alteon2627

08-11-2012

Wait what is this about? =P

Sam Is Whoa

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideFromElf View Post
I checked your stats and you seem to be a decent player. That's GREAT. The problem you're going to find in life is that a whole bunch of other people exist within it and your inability to comprehend anything someone else has to say will make you nothing but FAIL.
You probably wont see the truth in these words and that is fine, I was never appealing to experienced players. You say that bots are easy and that was the entire point. To get all these things you need practice. Can you grasp that big guy?
This is for people starting the game that have to put up with absolute friggin ******s that think they're god because they're good at this game and condemn and harass before they can even really start. It would be so less of an issue if people like you weren't part of the community at all
Just the fact that you cant play on the opposite side is a joke. Again if its all about "getting used to looking from top-down" then bots are fine. The camera angle doesnt change in pvp. My problem isnt not comprehending my problem is that im not a whiny impatient little girl. Losing happens A LOT. when you start you will lose and you will win. The only way to get better is to play.

And "big guy" you want to get all philosophical about life? You will NEVER get a respectable job or go to a good college that changes policy/curriculum for a minority ppl that cant conform. If you cant do the job right your fired they arent going to give you things you dont NEED to complete your task. Your idea doesnt improve the game or streamline play, its useless. Dont say "this is a simple implementation that doesn't affect you". Thats ****. The time they take to help the 5% of noobs that cant bother trying to get better is :time taken away from improving game quality. I never mentioned my skill or that i was good. (Which i am n where near great at this game). Things would be easier for the "community" if posts like this stopped being made and ppl stopped complaining about things that really dont matter. I get annoyed when i see such trivial garbage i have to post. This thread is made at least everyday. Making ppl like you and the op not play would make this community better cause the forums wouldnt be filled with garbage.

Sam Is Whoa

08-11-2012

Sorry about the rant a month late but these posts must be stopped.

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Hey, didn't even read OP post. I never do for these threads.

Unlock your Camera.

Necroing

03-07-2013

Purple team is pure garbage. It's 2013 and Riot can't fix the camera view to make it look the same as blue side which is really sad. I never play Aram's or blind pick because of being on the purple side. I play with an unlocked camera however it's just plain nonsense where I can't see that far ahead on my skillshots. If I end up landing on purple I always pick support. In draft pick I'll que dodge second pick most of the time and in proving grounds I always go team 1. I played Ranked in Brazil making it to gold however I stopped because of this new league system and the fact that que dodges means league point loss. However according to this new update 03/07/2013 if you don't pick a champion, everyone gets kicked out of que and it doesn't count as que dodging. This will make me play ranked and stick to first pick(blue side).

SLEAZ0ID

03-07-2013

Purple is my favorite side. I main jungle and its just so beautiful to look at that bot lane with no tribush warded and punish them for it.

DiamondBomb

03-07-2013

not to mention of how much work it takes to programm the bots to react now from the opposite direction you are just asking them to work for no benefit at all im sure RIOT has better things to do and bigger problems to solve this thread is pointless after you read all the comments.