Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for AD Carry 1450+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9TempestSwagman

06-10-2012

Hi My name is Jeremy and I have 4 members of a ranked team and we need a fifth. We are all above 1800 Elo and we are looking for people around our skill level If you are a AD carry with Skype and a lust to win then please feel free to apply below, Please do not add me in game, I will add you.

IGN:
Best AD champion:
What do you bring to the table?

C9TempestSwagman

06-10-2012

bump

Pancakes N Bacon

06-10-2012

IGN: Pancakes N Bacon
Best AD champion: tristana
What do you bring to the table? consistant play and willing to practice

Brocstar

06-10-2012

IGN: Tippsyy
Best AD Champ: Ashe, Corki, Graves, Kog, Trist
A knowledge of the game, and an amazing farming ability, and I also have great positioning in team fights.
Elo is only at 1320 or something, but would tryout anyways if you would take 1 from me

tamzooka

06-10-2012

IGN: ThatOVO
Best AD champion: thats really hard lol, id say Kogmaw
What do you bring to the table? Always online, know how to play competitively with experience, am 2000 elo player season 1 and 2, know how to play all champs, own every single champ in the game with a rune page for each