Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs that haven't been picked yet in MLG Anaheim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungUnicorn

06-10-2012

Soraka 42/42.

plz break her neck like you did Eve/Twitch, Riot.

Jokingly

06-10-2012

The game has certainly stagnated. Sadly, it's not even as balanced as it was a few months ago. Soraka and Janna are the two supports; if one of them is banned a team will take Alistar or Taric, but only if they have to. Graves and Corki are miles ahead of the other AD carries. Morg and Ahri are banned or picked every game. WTB variety.

NinjaBoyLao

06-10-2012

Quote:
2pudge1cup:
Wow, it's even worse than I thought.

Also janna/soraka as supports in every game; lulu seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. But looks like we're going to see some more Naut nerfs. Everyone who's played the champ knows that they are inevitable.

I didn't think the balance in this game was really that bad, but these picks are really apparent. Riot needs to stop doing wack-a-mole balancing and have nerfs/buffs across the board until everything is somewhat usable.

I'd rather wait until Asian team showed up in bigger tournament before calling for LuLu buff. because Lulu is currently among the top asian pick either as an AP mid or AD top.

Though Im surprised that Sion and brand weren't picked yet.

2pudge1cup

06-10-2012

Quote:
NinjaBoyLao:
I'd rather wait until Asian team showed up in bigger tournament before calling for LuLu buff. because Lulu is currently among the top asian pick either as an AP mid or AD top.

Though Im surprised that Sion and brand weren't picked yet.

I wasn't calling for a buff. Just surprised how quick she fell off the face of the earth. She went from auto-pick/ban to only being picked a few times.

2pudge1cup

06-10-2012

lol thsi got moved to competetive discussion

IS1823f168c21986

06-12-2012

Pretty sad how MF and Caitlyn are so far behind the other AD carries (not to mention mechanically boring) they don't even show up for Marn's troll game.