Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Competent Duo in 1000-1200 Range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roasted

06-10-2012

Hey guys, my name is Hawntt and I am getting absolutely fed up with solo queue. I generally preform well and ALWAYS do the basics of last hitting, positioning and warding. I am looking for someone with goals of gaining elo quickly that can be on skype during our games and speaks good english. Sorry if my grammar isn't fantastic as I am tired and not going to read over this. Feel free to add me "Hawntt" or add me on skype "viliorate". I can play AD, Mid and Top well with some proficiency in support/jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kydd

06-10-2012

Hello. I seem to be a match. I am in the same position as you; at 1026 elo right now, my highest being 1300sh. Planning to go higher than that. Add me in-game, ill be online later this afternoon.