Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Choose Both" Summoners Spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FelPhoenix

06-10-2012

i'm not the only one, but i don't like this feature. i'm so use to the other way.

could we please revert the change?

ArnaOthar

06-10-2012

it takes a bit of getting used to, but I think it might be quite useful.

Shamboo

06-10-2012

Huh? What change

sirwillis

06-10-2012

I feel like it will be a bit quicker to just change one summoner once I get used to it

DreamsOfGrandeur

06-10-2012

I don't like it.

I'm very used to re-picking both my spells no matter what I click on. Having to think about where I click - It just makes it more tedious, when it doesn't need to be.

People tend to spend a lot of the champ-selection time choosing the right rune page and masteries. Having to click multiple times for summoner spells just adds time to the clock that they just don't have.

Example: Jungling as Mundo.
Picking masteries... Runes... Chatting strategy with team. Oh snap I want exhaust not ghost, 5 seconds left! Click... Okay... Wait, I only clicked the icon! F***!!

AlistarCanBePro

06-10-2012

/Singed.