Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Passive Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KcajMega

06-09-2012

Hecarim is losing a lot of damage due to the the fact that his passive gives him bonus attack damage from bonus movement speed. If Hecarim got attack damage from total movement speed but still keep the old passive scaling percentages it would make him a more viable champion. This wont make him overpowered because with max movement speed for Hecarim you get bonus 140 damage (calculated with 5 phantom dancers and 1 Sword of the Occult max stacks) for 15844 gold. A regular jungle build with the items Trinity force, The Bloodthirster, and Hextech Gunblade give a bonus of 170 attack damage for 10695 gold. Adding on Mercury treads, Randuin's Omen, and Force of Nature make the total gold 14880. A build that makes you preform better costs less than a build to max movement speed. I hope this information helps persuade you to buff him. Thank you for your time.

Snuffkin

06-09-2012

Hecarim is good as he is.

ScubaDivingPoop

06-11-2012

Quote:
Snuffkin:
Hecarim is good as he is.

Says the guy who hasnt played ranked. LoooL

Buchi1324

06-11-2012

hec probably should get a buff but only a slight one

half of total movement speed would be ok but not just blatently movementspeed because his early game would be crazy or make it scale lvls 1 through 6 bonus movement speed 7 through 12 half of total movement speed then 13 through 18 total movement speed

Rëd Gyarados

06-11-2012

hecarim is a useless champion.
the only time i seen a hecarim kill someone is when he was AP mid lol cause of the crazy ratio of his ulti
his Q does 6 damage at lvl 1 and 16 at lvl 2.
it is just a sheen machine, and the E is kinda hard to control
Q needs more damage, just like skarners Q.
and skarners Q does more damage and slows
hecarims just waste mana.
HE IS USELESS

bruce ıee

06-11-2012

Honestly, I think Hec's a sleeper FOTM champion. If you use his E well, his ganks are so freaking powerful, they're better than Rammus's.
His sustain in team fights from his W is insane, it's better than lifesteal. Since he doesn't have to be the one to deal damage, his sustain benefits from the power of his team mates and carries, making him very durable.
Just don't slam them away from you and towards their tower when you charge in with your E; it's better to not slam them at all then push them away in most situations, unless they're very low health and you can finish them off quickly.

I don't mind Hec's passive, since it gives him both the ability to ignore unit collision AND some bonus AD. It's not super - duper awesome, but it's okay. I do wish that his Q did more damage or had longer range; it does less than an auto attack in most situations. Yeah it's a.o.e., but you don't get to utilize the full damage until team fights, since it deals 66% against minions.

Karcist

06-11-2012

Hecarim would start the game off with as much AD as a BF sword from his passive alone.

amrlol887

06-11-2012

Quote:
Karcist:
Hecarim would start the game off with as much AD as a BF sword from his passive alone.

Basically this, the percentages would have to be incredibly low as to not give him massive early game AD and even then the scaling would have to also be rather low. When you take into account that he's going to be building things like Tforce FoN and Shurelyas, if his passive ever scaled to 100% movespeed he would be getting ~400 bonus AD from his passive alone. I"m not sure on the numbers but when you think about cost effectiveness of items and translate 400 ad into a gold value; 400 AD is almost 9 bf swords which cost 14850 gold. That is a BROKEN amount of AD to get PASSIVELY.

Meztere

06-11-2012

I just hate how I can be Hecarim, get slowed, then lose a bunch of attack damage during the slow.
Slows should NOT effect his passive, but they do. They sap ALL the AD from it, and it's bull****.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

06-11-2012

Quote:
Meztere:
I just hate how I can be Hecarim, get slowed, then lose a bunch of attack damage during the slow.
Slows should NOT effect his passive, but they do. They sap ALL the AD from it, and it's bull****.

Is it any less legitimate than Urgot or Tryndamere ****ing up an AD Caster's damage? "Oh, you rely on AD scaling?" *pop*