How to play Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aceringnight

06-09-2012

HOW!!! Ive played the fluffy man for around 15 games and have only won ONCE, when every lane got extremely fed and I myself destroyed a lvl 10 summoner(forgot what champ, didn't matter)

I've heard that gragas isn't that bad or that great of a mid, but i seriously don't understand how he is that great! I like his range poke, and im good enough to poke the enemy mid 9/10, but kills seem to be to far in between and in team fights idk how to use his ult well and i just feel like i don't do enough compared to other mids.

Can someone just sum up how to play gragas and what a good gragas should focus on? Or just send me to a good guide about him.

R41313IT

06-09-2012

spam your Q until it hits in lane, in team fight Q and R all day. if enemy gets close, W and E will save you.

ND Tsunami

06-10-2012

You just farm in lane with q. If you farm like you're supposed to q and r will basically one shot any squishy. To kill you throw out q if it will hit you burst it and then ult that person if they are still alive e and that should finish them. That makes tfs 4v5 if executed well. After the you just q from safety and e to escape or put in that extra damage. Hourglass is recommended after you buy dcap as your first item. If people turn to you after your burst you just hourglass while your cds come back up