What is PAX?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

▀rÁtÁs

Recruiter

06-09-2012

I've heard the term thrown around. I know it's a event that Riot host's or whatever...But WHAT is it? WHERE is it? Is it in the same place everytime? I want to attend. Inform me please.

Xilano

06-09-2012

Penny Arcade Expo... Riot doesn't host it.
http://prime.paxsite.com/
Too tired to explain everything.

The Legend Of

06-09-2012

penny arcade exposition

NoX Zenilant

06-09-2012

google, my friend.

lolcatzuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

So because the other two people aren't cool, ill briefly sum it up for you. PAX stands for "penny arcade expo" which you may have already seen previously in the topic and PAX east is held in boston every year, where as pax prime is held in seattle every year. More or less, it's like E3 but its public, lots of game, fun, and even a little cosplaying.i hope that answers your question.

RavenHusky

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcatzuru View Post
So because the other two people aren't cool, ill briefly sum it up for you. PAX stands for "penny arcade expo" which you may have already seen previously in the topic and PAX east is held in boston every year, where as pax prime is held in seattle every year. More or less, it's like E3 but its public, lots of game, fun, and even a little cosplaying.i hope that answers your question.
This. Unfortunately, passes for PAX Prime 2012 sold out in a couple days, with 3-day passes selling out within 5 hours, with registration conveniently opening the day after Riot makes their announcement about the Season 2 NA Championship Qualifiers being at PAX.

Nerdfighter

06-09-2012

Tickets for PAX sold out hours after registration opened over a month ago, sorry for the bad news but there is no way you'll be attending.

Nerdfighter

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
This. Unfortunately, passes for PAX Prime 2012 sold out in a couple days, with 3-day passes selling out within 5 hours, with registration conveniently opening the day after Riot makes their announcement about the Season 2 NA Championship Qualifiers being at PAX.
Yeah, a lot of people are blaming riot for the tickets selling out so fast. A shame, really.

▀rÁtÁs

Recruiter

06-09-2012

Oh, thanks guys. Appreciate the info. Maybe one day PAX Chicago? LOL

Kirby4Life

06-17-2012

There is pax east...

http://east.paxsite.com/

Its closer to where your at... But its a smaller convention I think but thast a good in some ways...