Looking for 3 teammates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troski89

06-09-2012

my friend and I are looking for 3 teammates we play mid and top mainly and both of us can AD carry pretty decently, we have our own mumble channel and basically are looking for people who can play on the weekends and weekdays.

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I'm currently training myself to play top (as there are way too many ad carry players out there), and it would definitely be nicer training with a team I can talk to.

Current champs I'm practising top with are:
Jax
Lee Sin
Nocturne
Renekton
Vladimir
Xin Zhao

List will probably grow as I earn more ip to spend on solo top champs (I own most AD carries which cost quite a bit)

exL Provo

06-09-2012

xin zhao suck dont play him

LTIsildur

06-09-2012

hello, my main is adbot...i ahve all charecters and would like to play with u guys to see or chem IG.....msg me abck wat u think...LTIsildur...ty

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Xin Zhao is good if used right.

Swift Hikari

06-10-2012

Top is my worst, so if you can cover that, I can play anything really. My main roles are Support and Carry, and I'm versed with almost all champs. My goal is to get better not only on my own but with a team to continue pushing forward and make a name (like Team MRN did the other day against Team TSM, although that game was kind of a joke haha)
IGN: Swift Hikari

King Money

06-10-2012

I main jungle and im at 1558 elo, my highest rating was 1638. Add me in game if you are interested in a jungler

clairvoyyant

06-10-2012

I'm looking for some serious players to get a team going, I go AP usually, Kennen, Le blanc, rumble. I am up for expanding for whatever is needed.
ADD! Clairvoyyant

Fatalen

06-10-2012

Lacking the consistency in damage that I'm used to with Ad carries still needs some getting used to, especially on lee.