Champion Not Responding to Input!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herkucheeze

08-24-2010

Intermittently throughout the games I play, I will completely lose control of my champion. I can still see everything going on in real-time, and can access the menu (settings and whatnot). However, for a period of 10 to 60 seconds, my champion just goes on auto-pilot; just attacking whatever is close to him, or chasing the last target I clicked on, mostly to his demise.

This is an incredibly frustrating problem, as I really don't lag much, and the bursts of "dummy-mode" only happen about once every four minutes. However, whenever they do occur it seems like it's with incredibly bad timing, and it's frustrating the hell out of me.

Here are my Netalyzr results:

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...c25e-460e-871e

I have also included my dxdiag.

Please Help!

Goguinha

08-24-2010

Same problem!
my Netalyzr
http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...775a-4efa-9ec3

pls help!

Smurfsauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

I've had this problem as well; several times in fact. There was even an opponent I saw who went through the problem. It's really bad considering every time it happens, you're pretty much guaranteed to die. Messages don't even go through at this point either. Not until it stops anyway. It's as if it's lag, but you know that isn't actually the case considering everything around you keeps working as intended.

Herkucheeze

08-25-2010

Bump.

There has to be a fix for this, please help.

Herkucheeze

08-25-2010

Another shameless bump.

MrFoxx

08-25-2010

ive been having this issue alot, even even more often since last patch, just complete freezing, loss of champion control, everything, i cant move properly at all. or play efficently.

Darvaset

08-25-2010

Oh my, there are a lot of us in this. Mine just roughly started about three weeks back. Prior to that three weeks, all my games were smooth. My PC is in top shape, I have a hi speed internet connection (5mbps) and someone said it could be heat, but no. I don't have heat issues.

Help will really be needed for this.

Herkucheeze

08-25-2010

No response from Riot or a Wrenchman?

Is this a known issue with no fix?
Is it fixable?
Is this a new issue?

Give me something guys, this is literally making the game unplayable for me.

Herkucheeze

08-28-2010

Shameless bump, really don't feel like re-posting.

AliveAgain

08-28-2010

Big bump, friends and I are coming up in levels and getting very good... and these random disconnects are hurting us at crucial times.

12345 ... 6