LOL is the best PVP game ive played

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxCriusXx21

06-09-2012

so i just started playing this game 3 months ago, and all i can say is that this is the most challenging and addictive pvp game i think i have ever played.. im LEV 18 and some matches i go 15-3-10 and then the next match im 0-9-22 and even when im not getting kills i still have loads of fun playing this game.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Sounds good. Something positive for once about the game.

pki

06-09-2012

lol you must of never tried d2

XxCriusXx21

06-09-2012

i loved D2 and tried D3 but it was not nearly as good as D2, yeah graphics and effects all look better but on and overall experience with the game i was not pleased.. maybe its just my exceptions were too high..

pki

06-09-2012

ya thats the arguement i had with my friend...who was never hardcore d2 fan...and thinks d3 is the ****...where i was the d2 pvper who was in d u e l s and ladder duels etc.. alll day lol...and djsp alll day and i wont even buy d3 lol

XxCriusXx21

06-09-2012

yeah dont waste your money.. i lit my copy on fire! and thought about sending the ashes back to blizzard haha

KingSnafu

06-10-2012

they released a game made famous by pvp, and left the pvp out of it so they could release it sooner.. i dont think blizzard even knows who there audience is anymore

AU Freo

06-10-2012

You call this addiction! I have had it for about 2 months and i'm level 30 with just under 200 wins :3 But never the less it is an awesome game.

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnafu View Post
they released a game made famous by pvp, and left the pvp out of it so they could release it sooner.. i dont think blizzard even knows who there audience is anymore
The Diablo franchise wasn't made famous by pvp even though d2 had a fun way of doing pvp blizzard wanted an actual arena this time around and decided that the fans had waited long enough and released it so people could play and enjoy the game and get people started on farming that gear you need for pvp. LoL and Diablo are 2 different games both of which are fun and entertaining.

Danish Vikingz

06-11-2012

Yeah I feel ya bro, started like a year ago played a few matches and went back to wow.

A month after or so a friend of mine started playing LoL also, so I began again.. Haven't been playing anything else since!
League <3