10/30 Hotfix Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubixx View Post
Not that this was a bad thing at the time but, Ashe's ult went right through my character twice this morning. Dunno if it's connected or not. I was running straight at it when it came at me. I know i'm good, but i'm not THAT good.
That is a bug that the devs know about. It started with the last patch.

The other bug that came with it is that Ashe's Ult has about half the range it used to, which was global.

Ryushii Cross

10-30-2009

it needs to STAY at half map range. its far too op as it is.

Bumblebee

10-30-2009

if it can stack 10 times, at max level, 25 per hit, stacking to 10 , 250 armor reduction. that would defeat the purpose of a tank now wouldn't it...
imo if it was something like this , it should be reduced to at a maximum of maybe 100-150, that way tank gear isn't completely useless to tanks when bogwar is in play.

Slanzinger

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
League of Legends
  • The Tutorial auxiliary text has been updated to reflect the change in Summoner Spell keybindings to D and F
Would it not make more sense for the aux text to read whatever keys they're set to, rather than just the defaults? It's surely not that difficult (and would be easier for people who *have* changed it) to code it to output whichever key is being used, rather than a fixed letter.

Drellgor

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanzinger View Post
Would it not make more sense for the aux text to read whatever keys they're set to, rather than just the defaults? It's surely not that difficult (and would be easier for people who *have* changed it) to code it to output whichever key is being used, rather than a fixed letter.
bump

Sco0oby

Adjudicator

11-01-2009

I had my Summoner Spells on D + F forever, thanks for not making me redo it everytime i patch!

gogo fixes! keep up the good work Riot!

cokey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco0oby View Post
I had my Summoner Spells on D + F
Weirdo

IS165133cbc958d8c63642e

11-08-2009

Could you get someone to update the database for champions on the website? i find that information useful, but some spells are missing from certain champs and some of the newer champions aren't even there. please and thank you ;b

IS165133cbc958d8c63642e

11-08-2009

also, please make key binds support mouse buttons ;b i love key binding stuff like that to mouse4 and mouse5

IS165133cbc958d8c63642e

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanzinger View Post
/agree