[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalexlÚl View Post
It's never connecting...
What region? What appears in the console (run it with the bat file)?

If you answer those questions, I can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont dodge gg View Post
Can we get a red in here to say if this is legit or not?
It is unlikely that a red will ever post in here because, to the eyes of many, that would mean that Riot endorses this program.

IS1daab6a6eadc597064797

11-20-2012

The bat file just never worked even when i was connecting,i just use the java file,put the password and it stays on connecting like it did before but now it never connects...

WulfricArk

11-20-2012

Is it possible to run this on a mac (using Boompje's iLoL)? I'm able to run the program using terminal but I always receive the error

Quote:
The installation location does not appear to be valid, make sure lollocation is correct in config.txt.
I am currently using the location
Quote:
/Applications/iLoL.app/Contents/Resources/League of Legends/files/League of Legends.exe

KlodZ

11-20-2012

I get this after running that .bat file...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at LoLRTMPSClient.getIPAddress(LoLRTMPSClient.java:33 0)
at LoLRTMPSClient.login(LoLRTMPSClient.java:174)
at LoLRTMPSClient.reconnect(LoLRTMPSClient.java:282)
at SpectateAnyone.setupClient(SpectateAnyone.java:483 )
at SpectateAnyone.main(SpectateAnyone.java:77)

The config file is fine.

Pedot

11-21-2012

Does not seem to work on Taiwanese server while it works fine for me on NA server. Yes I do have a Taiwanese acc. The command line window doesn't show anything at all other than the .jar pathway. Would be great if you could look into this issue, otherwise great program. Thanks!

EDIT: Tried to make sense of the source code using what little JAVA I know. One problem is that for Taiwanese (and I assume all Garena-related) clients is that there is no RADS directory - if that's the only client installed it will definitely return a directory not found message. Do you know if I will be able to use an NA client to spectate TW server games, if they are on the same patch and different client version? (I am sure they are on the same patch - Zed patch, but the client version numbers are a little different.)

EDIT2:
Upon further investigation, it seems that Taiwanese (assumed Garena) does not keep any of the archived file but instead overwrites the game files as new versions come out. Not trying to tell you what to do (obvi you are a better programmer) but an if statement for Taiwanese/Garena clients - given a loc of ..../GarenaLoLTW/GameData/Apps/LoLTW/ with semi-hardcoded location of

Quote:
loc + "\\Game\\League of Legends.exe",
"8394",
"LoLLauncher.exe",
loc + "\\Air\\LolClient.exe",
"spectator " + ip + ":" + port + " " + key + " " + gameID + " " + params.get("region2")
(Not sure about LoLLauncher since I never found this file for Taiwanese/Garena client...)

Jabe

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalexlÚl View Post
The bat file just never worked even when i was connecting,i just use the java file,put the password and it stays on connecting like it did before but now it never connects...
You need to make it so that you can run the bat file. It is currently the only way error information is printed out. Look at the troubleshooting guide to figure out why you can't run it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WulfricArk View Post
Is it possible to run this on a mac (using Boompje's iLoL)? I'm able to run the program using terminal but I always receive the error I am currently using the location
I'll work on an update that lets it work with iLoL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainie Y View Post
I get this after running that .bat file...
You need to download the new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedot View Post
Do you know if I will be able to use an NA client to spectate TW server games, if they are on the same patch and different client version?
It may work. It may also fail since you might be missing translation files on the NA version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedot View Post
Upon further investigation, it seems that Taiwanese (assumed Garena) does not keep any of the archived file but instead overwrites the game files as new versions come out.
I'll work on a version that works with that directory structure.

Doctor Elo

11-21-2012

Get language file missing followed by an immediate bugsplat when trying to start it up. Have done all the troubleshooting from the original post, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Jabe

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wukűng View Post
Get language file missing followed by an immediate bugsplat when trying to start it up. Have done all the troubleshooting from the original post, to no avail. Any suggestions?
What region do you play on and what region are you trying to spectate?

TheChineseOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Jabe this is so stalker mode o.o

iSorrows

11-26-2012

You do not understand how good this is, I've been wanting to see specific players on how they play certain champions, but of course they're not always in the 'spectate live' thing, thank you so much.
I really mean it.. THANK YOU.