Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

11-12-2012

Quote:
Phõenix:
No i have "Connected to NA", but nothing comes up after that.

Does this happen for all accounts you've tried? Try making a new account and deleting/editing config.txt.

Qeeick

11-12-2012

Quote:
Jabe:
Does this happen for all accounts you've tried? Try making a new account and deleting/editing config.txt.

I just did a fresh install of it (first time ever using it), and I am getting the same problems as everyone else. Acc already logged in. The user list not loading.

Jabe

11-12-2012

Quote:
Qeeick:
I just did a fresh install of it (first time ever using it), and I am getting the same problems as everyone else. Acc already logged in. The user list not loading.

Scholastika

11-12-2012

I tried it for several Accounts on NA and EUW and I get still the error message even tho I deleted/edited the config.txt and in the console appears that I'm connected to NA or EUW and nothing more

Qeeick

11-12-2012

Quote:
Jabe:

Yea . Every single account. I also tried replacing the "_" with periods in the client version because it seemed odd to have the "_" after just one period. And I tried replacing it back from all periods to the hybrid period-"_".

(using version 1.70.12_0_25_23_35 vs 1.70.12.0.25.23.35)

xPencilx

11-12-2012

Mine just says connecting forever.

Jabe

11-15-2012

I fixed the "Authentication credentials not found" bug

Download the new version on the first post, or here - http://www.mediafire.com/?h76nf6cp9uk7bh9

Qeeick

11-16-2012

Quote:
Jabe:
I fixed the "Authentication credentials not found" bug

Download the new version on the first post, or here - http://www.mediafire.com/?h76nf6cp9uk7bh9

Thank you for fixing it!

bXJagfZ0Yd

11-20-2012

It's never connecting...

Bruiser IRL

11-20-2012

Can we get a red in here to say if this is legit or not?