[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Wow, that's pretty cool, thanks Jabe!

I was skeptical when it seemed to take a bunch of setup and whatnot, but the new interface makes it pretty darn easy to use. I love it.

MicroGodrad

07-18-2012

I keep getting the "the installation location does not appear to be valid, make sure it is correct in config.txt" error. I have my location correct (W:\Riot Game\Leauge of Legends), so I'm thinking that this is not compatible with GPE II?

Jabe

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroGodrad View Post
I keep getting the "the installation location does not appear to be valid, make sure it is correct in config.txt" error. I have my location correct (W:\Riot Game\Leauge of Legends), so I'm thinking that this is not compatible with GPE II?
GPE II? Googles... Oh, ACE Client thing

The program requires the default folder structure for LoL. Specifically, the game needs to find lollocation\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\rel eases\ and lollocation\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\

If you can't make that happen with GPE II, then you'll have to modify the spectate program to get it to work with whatever directory structure you have.

MicroGodrad

07-18-2012

Hmm, both of those folder paths are the same right now. Also, it's not just for the ACE client, it can be separate. (Which it is for my case.)

Chinoman10

07-20-2012

Hello Jabe, and everyone else

I am Chinoman10, the current CEO of the ACE Client project.

I would like to have a word with you Jabe, and since these forums don't allow Private Messaging, I'd like if you could come on our forums so we can talk (we have a web chat, TS3, and I also have Skype)

Thanks in advance,
Chinoman10.

Edit: My NA account has been rarely used, that's why I'm still a "Member" here

MetalGearShadow

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jortalus View Post
Wow, that's pretty cool, thanks Jabe!

I was skeptical when it seemed to take a bunch of setup and whatnot, but the new interface makes it pretty darn easy to use. I love it.
can you help me? i cant find the installation location. every folder that i try doesn't work. can you tell me how you did it?

chippernicus

07-22-2012

This is legit. Thanks man! LOL community rocks!

Stormspike

07-22-2012

Wow this is great! Thank you for this awesome tool!!!!!!!!!!

Jabe

07-26-2012

UPDATE: Improved some error messages. Made it so hitting spacebar on the buttons triggers them.

Waifu Support

07-27-2012

This really works, nice dude +1