Permanently banned but no message as of why.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Announcementss

06-09-2012

"I have no idea why, but it says that my account is suspended until May 09, 2111.
I don't think I have been suspended ever before, and I have no idea why I am suspended for this long. can someone please tell me why i have been suspended. i have put some of my own good money into this game, and i try to make the community a better place, but i honestly have no idea why i would get banned like this..."

League said that it had to log me out because of something (i don't remember) and then when i try to log back in it says that i have been suspended for that amount of time. I don't hack, i don't cheat, i play the game how its meant to be played and I always try to make the community a better place. If you can look at my last ranked game that i played i always try to give positive reinforcement and i usually say "gj" after someone gets a successful gank.
I really do love this game, and i would hate to start back on square one. I have taken the time to play 1000+ games if i can remember correctly (wins+losses) and i can still remember when i first started playing this game, and fell in love with it.
Sometimes my friends tease me because i play it so much and don't play DoTA with them.
If anything, please, please, please let me get my account back. If you tell me what i have done wrong i promise to do my best to fix it and never do it again.

Account Name: "Anouncements"

So Doge Very Wow

06-09-2012

Accept the Summoners Code and prepare to be Pendragon'd

Zen Junior

06-09-2012

Inb4 Pendragoned

WiIl Smith

06-09-2012

dude, that's not that bad. it's less than 100 years.
most ppl get 200+ years on their bans
u lucky dog u

Fr

06-09-2012

Inb4 pendrogon'd

Basically you dont get permabanned for one mistake.
The message you saw was probably something on lines of
"You have been afk too long and broke summoners code. Your account has been suspended."
You didn't even accept summoner's code, so it wont be surprising if u dint follow it.

Op likes to downvote people who think he's not exactly Mr.Nice guy. Not surprised.

Leib Olmai

06-09-2012

because you are a jerk and Riot doesn't want you to play their games.

Arctic Bro

06-09-2012

Where are the reasons you we're banned?
You seem nice in the text.

99 STR SON

06-09-2012

pendragon, i summon you!

SimplyAlive

06-09-2012

These suspensions are often RP related, not Tribunal related. (RP= around 2100, Tribunal=around 2286)

I'd suggest contacting support.

Duke Br0heimer

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcementss View Post
Permanently banned but no message as of why.
All reasons for receiving a permanent ban can be summarized in one simple sentence.

"Constantly acted like an asshole in game."

1234511 ... 36