How to determine a winner

Only judges decide 52 71.23%
The boxer way (Count from 10 to 0. The guy who doesn't stand up has lost) 21 28.77%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

The Great League Tournament (TGLT) [Semi-Open RP + Sing Ups]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

07-01-2012

((Mayah, ok. Under the ''special'' occasion, the fight will continue. Anyone else agree?))

Iron Ambássador

07-01-2012

(( I was not posting because I was waiting on Jayko's action to Warwick before it. I say continue. ))

Ask Warwick

07-01-2012

((Would that not mean Jayko is kicked out because my post was after his and he hasn't posted since?))

Aproxima

07-01-2012

(( It all depends on Jayko - they all wait on him. So if anyone is to be disqualified then it should be Jayko - after all he's been "afk" for longer time than the rest ))

Ask the Monkey

07-01-2012

((Like I said, go on. But please, let me know if you are alive, can't have a fight hanging in the air cause someone is not here.
EDIT: Yeah, checked and saw that Jayko was also afk. This is why we have more than one judge :3
Anyways, gonna give it one more day so this incident (Calling it the ''WW incident'') doesn't repeat))

Jaykoboy

07-01-2012

((Sorry for the AFK. I didn't have a chance to post my viable excuse for not posting. I was at a convention from wednsday to friday, and on friday, I got home so late that I only had a chance to post something from my iPod and nothing else. Don't DQ me quite yet, please.))

Ask the Megling

07-01-2012

((I know I technically lost, but I just want to say that I was planning to literally stab Garic in the back.)

Grand Viper

07-01-2012

((Pst Jayko, since I know you're gonna be here, Necro's RP is comin' to an end soon, so come on over. Sorry bout invading this thread))

Ask the Monkey

07-01-2012

((Nah, np, and btw, JAYKO, GET YOUR ASS POSTING IC, I CAN WAIT ONLY THAT MUCH))

Jaykoboy

07-01-2012

((IC INCOMING!))

Johannes held his blade outwards, intending to cut at Warwick. He didn't care if he got hit by claws; it's only a flesh wound. Plus, if push came to shove, he could always just drop his sword and shove Warwick over.