Official Petition for Caitlyn Chinese Splash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zendella

06-09-2012

Please please please Riot I beg of you, do NOT change Caitlyn's splash art to the chinese version in the upcoming patch..... she's perfect the way she is kthx.

The only Caitlyn art I approve of you switching over to the chinese version is Resistence only because she looks like an incredibly sexy Anne Hathaway gunner (and her face looks unrecognizable in American splash..)

As a side note: do you think you could stop giving champions - including males - such sharp nails? It's really visually unappealing ><

vargo

06-09-2012

please listen to our outcries riot my inner pervert wishes for the Chinese splash

Kyrrion

06-09-2012

Don't do it Riot! Caitlyn isn't the one you want!

Garen on the other hand... Please, cure his malformed thumb

Cathelas

06-09-2012

While i prefer the current art to the chinese one, what's weird is i remember seeing a thread a few months back that was heavily upvoted asking to change the artwork to the chinese version. Its interesting to see how the community flip-flopped.

Hikaritokage

06-09-2012

They are probably still gonna, but you can keep the old one you have now if you save the image, keeping the in game stuff and loading screen could be more complicated but possible

DoctorMcPain

06-09-2012

Riot... what the hell.

Zendella

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathelas View Post
While i prefer the current art to the chinese one, what's weird is i remember seeing a thread a few months back that was heavily upvoted asking to change the artwork to the chinese version. Its interesting to see how the community flip-flopped.
I dont see why anyone would ever prefer the chinese Caitlyn splash art over the american........ she just looks silly in the chinese version.

Caitlyn isn't supposed to be fake-looking pretty or look like a doll. How can you take her seriously like that? The american version perfectly captures her appropriate sternness and subtle sexiness

Kyrrion

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathelas View Post
Last I recall that thread was downvoted. Maybe that's just my bias though. Maybe it was a poll? Idk, it's been quite awhile. Not even in my last 500 posts.

MTC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

official?
why not just change your own splash art in your computer

KRoZ13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendella View Post
Caitlyn isn't supposed to be fake-looking pretty or look like a doll.
Funny you should say that when American Cait's legs look like the plug into skirt sockets.