TSM Tryharding, MRN Trolling Having Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMyung

06-08-2012

First place is $20,000 not $12,000.

Second place is $12,000.

DaenerysTargaren

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ěpbýtchslap View Post
$12 k split between 5 players....

Not to mention they add in the trip costs, as well as shelter and food costs. Usually they come up with some random number like, 500 bucks per person.

I won the 2004 Socom II Worlds Championships.... worth $10k (team of 8 people)-- and we only saw about $200 per person when everything was said and done...
Alright so lets see here, curse flew out tsm to the west coast so they only had to get to anihiem and i bet there stay is or close to free for mlg. They also probably dont have to pay for food. The only thing they have to worry about is getting back to ny. So 12k split 5 ways is 2.4k. I bet they see more than 500 dollars if they win this

iMyung

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMyung View Post
First place is $20,000 not $12,000.

Second place is $12,000.
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/com...ent_106_prizes

Hoosier

06-08-2012

Yes because Dyrus getting a sword of the occult and two tiamats is SO try hard.

DaenerysTargaren

06-08-2012

Quote:
I clearly didnt pay attention to the opening ceremony enough to thats 8k more reasons for them to be try harding over the 16 seeded team

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

There are times where it's valid to pull the "we're just having fun" routine.

MLG is not one of those times.

Skytro

06-08-2012

15 grand on the line, you try hard in tournaments no matter who you are against

shogs

06-09-2012

We interviewed Marn not too long ago. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD51-VplCPI

YuriKitten

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleATC View Post
Not to mention their own money as they had to fly there or drive there with their own expenses. Very smart on their part.

^ Uhm I dont know why you think a double kill ends the game. In the tournament last game tsm on one occasion gave away 4 kills at the beginning, and in another game started like 1-8 and still came back to win both games.
Yeah, it is possible to come back in a situation like that. However, this match was like 0/11 for MRN at the 8-9 minute mark, with the cs being drastically different between the teams as well, all dragons going to TSM, and no turrets taken by MRN. TSM wouldn't have needed to make -a- mistake for MRN to come back and win. TSM would've had to walk out of the booth and go get lunch for MRN to win.

KockMawIs Freelo

06-09-2012

Those vuvuzelas were showing everybody up.

Besides, MRN still qualified for MLG, as they had some reputable players from other teams (ClakeyD, etc.).
They were obviously having fun when they knew they couldn't beat TSM, but TSM shouldn't have been ******s about it. I'd like to see them vs. MRN in Street Fighter or UMVC3.

Also, the whole talk about Regi:
He got beat by Vlad pretty hard the 1st game. He's probabaly TSMs weakest link but acts like he's amazing. I seriously hope Salce beats the **** out of him if TSM.Evo can face TSM.