TSM Tryharding, MRN Trolling Having Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supa Fly Coolio

06-08-2012

tiamats, mejais, sword of occults are tryhard

ěpbýtchslap

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sprinkles View Post
Tsm actually has a chance at 12000 dollars. Mrn has -5 chance of winning. I think i would try hard too if i had a chance at 12k
$12 k split between 5 players....

Not to mention they add in the trip costs, as well as shelter and food costs. Usually they come up with some random number like, 500 bucks per person.

I won the 2004 Socom II Worlds Championships.... worth $10k (team of 8 people)-- and we only saw about $200 per person when everything was said and done...

Mango Shake

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ěpbýtchslap View Post
$12 k split between 5 players....

Not to mention they add in the trip costs, as well as shelter and food costs. Usually they come up with some random number like, 500 bucks per person.

I won the 2004 Socom II Worlds Championships.... worth $10k (team of 8 people)-- and we only saw about $200 per person when everything was said and done...
They got flown in

Randcold

06-08-2012

does anyone here not know who marn actually is?
he owns his own fighting game team and racks in major money im pretty sure he came here and really could have given no ****s if he won or lost same with clakey d

ěpbýtchslap

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randcold View Post
does anyone here not know who marn actually is?
he owns his own fighting game team and racks in major money im pretty sure he came here and really could have given no ****s if he won or lost same with clakey d
Amen, shows you how much intellect rains supreme over passion. This marn guy probably spent 1 month playing LoL and is better player than majority of players out there.

Call Me Khal

06-08-2012

Marn and company gets plenty of money from their sponsorships in the fighting game community.
They don't need the pocket change offered at MLG.

kyokinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleATC View Post
Not to mention their own money as they had to fly there or drive there with their own expenses. Very smart on their part.

^ Uhm I dont know why you think a double kill ends the game. In the tournament last game tsm on one occasion gave away 4 kills at the beginning, and in another game started like 1-8 and still came back to win both games.
Most games do end like that. If you know how to play on an already losing game, and wait for a mistake to come (which i'm sure did on those games, TSM took advantage of it and came back) you can come back. But most of the time it's not going to happen because of the sheer advantage they had.

Choax was in trist/heim face the whole time just because he had boots/dorans while they only had boots.

Randcold

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kChampZ View Post
Marn and company gets plenty of money from their sponsorships in the fighting game community.
They don't need the pocket change offered at MLG.
this guy knows what hes talking about

Silas Isao

06-08-2012

MRN was terrible, and it looked like TSM was having way more fun. I don't know about you guys, but when I win, I feel good. When I get stomped, I don't >.>

PhungsBoy

06-08-2012

mejais first item

boots of mobility

tryhard mode ACTIVATE!!!