Twisted Treeline Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asir

06-10-2012

I've been wanting to start playing TT but I just don't know anything about it. I feel like I just run around like an idiot when I play it. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to play TT effectively?

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

1) 1top-2 bot
2)dont play eve
3) try to avoid ranged carries unless you are godlike playing with them
4)the more tanky you are the more chances you have
5) a 3AD champions can be a balanced team if they are all tanky
6)dont play eve
7) BUY A WARD FOR MID
8)if you are gonna lose turtle, and wait, there will be a point when you can ace and probably win
9) DONT YOU DARE PLAY EVE
10) i think thats all

Galvatronus

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modron View Post
1) 1top-2 bot
2)dont play eve
3) try to avoid ranged carries unless you are godlike playing with them
4)the more tanky you are the more chances you have
5) a 3AD champions can be a balanced team if they are all tanky
6)dont play eve
7) BUY A WARD FOR MID
8)if you are gonna lose turtle, and wait, there will be a point when you can ace and probably win
9) DONT YOU DARE PLAY EVE
10) i think thats all
Did he happen to mention, don't play eve!

KoreanPenguin

06-10-2012

Play 5v5 and never turn back.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

if you got a tanky dps team with cc and decent dmg like olaf or nautilus or shen, you should be fine.

Cakebomb

06-10-2012

Play two top and one bot. The reason for two top is so one of them can be a semi jungler for jungle control. Don't listen to those guys who tell you to rush to bottom bush for first blood. A team that worked for us was someone who can life steal and fight 2v1 bot if it comes to that such as Vlad, AD solo top such as Jax then a semi jungler such as noct (his ult is op since the map is so small). The more tanky the team the better.

Modron

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebomb1995 View Post
Play two top and one bot. The reason for two top is so one of them can be a semi jungler for jungle control. Don't listen to those guys who tell you to rush to bottom bush for first blood. A team that worked for us was someone who can life steal and fight 2v1 bot if it comes to that such as Vlad, AD solo top such as Jax then a semi jungler such as noct (his ult is op since the map is so small). The more tanky the team the better.
Actually1 top 2 bot is better if the top is a jungler or semi jungler(udyr-fiora-etc) he can have full control of the top lane with the lanters ward and after picking the buff come back to lane and get the exp from a minion wave. bot players ward mid and top dragon

Eryn

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanPenguin View Post
Play 5v5 and never turn back.
This. So much.