Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Darius OP?

Yes 101 49.03%
No 107 51.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 206 .

Darius OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glartix

01-30-2013

he is a bruiser who needs to go all in. he has no escape mechanism and imo is easy to deal with in lane (lots of potions) he will build damage, build health. youl b ok. hes not op imo

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

necro'd

Tacoswamper

01-30-2013

I think everybody's grief with Darius is that he can go toe to toe with just about every comparable champ and come out on top fairly easily.

Oz SammyD X

01-30-2013

Your poll means nothing considering how many trolls this communty has, anyways Darius is a weak champion, gets kited easily, no escape, no range, hard CC destroys him, any long range will send Darius recalling or turret hugging, where is the OP in this?

If your stupid enough to go into a melee fight with him knowing that he can pull and add stacks on you that's your problem, it's like fighting a Jax knowing his attack speed is crazy high, Darius doesnt get banned often and he is never seen in tournaments you know why? Because Darius is one of the easiest champions to beat and gets countered way to hard.

People complain about his ult? Darius falls late game so if he takes all the kills with his ult then that is a bad Darius, Darius should be letting other team mates like the ADC who actually get stronger late game get the last hit, Darius ults everything he sees it punishes his entire team so don't go thinking its OP.

Clearly you can't beat Darius because you either suck or just haven't been bothered to learn to counter him, I've beatin so many Darius players 1v1, Iaughed when I dominated the lane with Jayce, just 3 E Q combos and he was sent turret hugging, poked so badly I managed to kill him under his turret and guess what, I made no mistakes, Darius punishes people that make mistakes.

Darius is not getting a nerf so stop complaining, he is a balanced champion, it's not the champion that's OP, you are just bad and that is a fact, I hope you kids realized if Darius is nerfed he will not be played anymore, one nerf and that's it he is the new Rengar, Darius is a weak champion and should not be picked ahead of the other person because Darius will just get hard countered.

I think it's time for you kids to grow up.....

Shiftless

01-30-2013

Chillaz we all know that noobs are the only one who complain about darius being OP

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

necor'd

Technician Tim

01-30-2013

i wanna see the results of this poll filtered by ELO..

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

Quote:
kingcharles07:
i wanna see the results of this poll filtered by ELO..

still nacro'd

dehunter456

01-30-2013

I find that Cho'Gath is a very good counter to Darius. Here's what happens:

Oh no! Darius just pulled you in! Use your W on him (I seriously don't know how you can miss that) so he can't dish out more damage with his Q. Rupture him and then auto attack with your spikes. You win the trade and the lane. Since most Dariuses just got him because of his ulti, they never thought of being countered. So that just makes everything easier. GG you won.

WiryJackal

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Personally, I do feel like Darius should not be able to refresh his ult with a kill. Just taking away the refresh and making his bleeds deal physical damage would be enough of a nerf for me.