Is Darius OP?

Yes 100 48.78%
No 107 52.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Darius OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0NY0

06-08-2012

So does anyone else feel like Riot really screwed the pooch with Darius? Because almost every game I play has some frickin troll playing Darius who doesn't even get fed but is still OP. I don't think anyone on the Riot team has played 2v1 against Darius at top and still gets pushed and have turrent taken. Cuz it frickin sucks. Pretty much Darius has flat out ruined my experience with LoL.

If you're gonna give a champion an ult that was specifically made to get penta kills then EVERY OTHER CHAMPION SHOULD HAVE SOME SKILL THAT DOES THE SAME. Honestly I don't know what Riot was thinking when they made Darius. He pretty much has EVERYTHING. A pull, slow, every attack he has inflicts bleed, his swing has a good amount of range, and his ult refreshes. What about all of that doesn't scream at you OP?

If you're gonna nerf a champion do it right, take away his slow or his refresh all-together. I know Riot does their best to give everyone a good experience but I can't help but shake my head when I play against a Darius which is EVERY FRICKIN GAME BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S OP SO THEY USE HIM. Pretty much this whole post was to rage about Darius but I feel like I'm the only person who thinks Darius is OP. What do you think?

Emperor Z19

06-08-2012

Being an all-in champion does not count as a flaw if you never need to run
Removing a nuance that many people didn't even know existed doesn't count as a nerf
Having a champ on your team who is built around killstealing is not fun for either team
Darius is a very poorly designed champion.

Halvinator

06-10-2012

There's nothing wrong with a character that can get just tank items, and still do enough dps to shut down a team. I think giving one champ a slow, stun, aoe, bleed, replenishing true damage ult execution, and a pull with high dps and hp/armor base is a great idea.

I can really tell it was a good idea since the last 20 some games I've played have included Darius 18 times.

Stop complaining.

Zyrelia

06-10-2012

Darius is not OP. He has no escape mechanic. He gets shut down by hard CC and is easily countered by burst damage and run tactics. If his ulti doesn't kill someone in a teamfight, he is now no different from any other melee bruiser, except he will probably do less damage (because of very tanky builds) or he'll die very fast (because of very squishy builds). His whole kit is designed for KS'ing your team, stealing kills and gold away from your carries who need it. Darius is not an OP champ. Watch some featured streams with Darius and see what happens.

trex5005

06-12-2012

Darius is only op if hes fed, just like anybody else. If he is fed, hes really easy to kite

Best Zod NA

06-12-2012

Darius is only as good as you are bad.

Stop sending your melee top to die to him.

eyelet8 friend

01-30-2013

darius OP awsome grab awsome ulti i git 70 kills with him in pratice and decimate can do so much damage i hope they dont nerf him

Soferir

01-30-2013

Necrooooooooooooooo

eyelet8 friend

01-30-2013

*got* i mean 70 kills OP Darius

RaptoRGmo7

01-30-2013

darius never was op learn to counter him and stop cry