draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dinosmash

06-08-2012

I dont know about you guys but i dont seen alot of good draven player since he came out. I think that it is maybe just the player that is playing him and not that he is bad. Anyway dont know till i try him out but leave me some comment on what you think.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

cause hes weak

Exotic3s

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosmash View Post
I dont know about you guys but i dont seen alot of good draven player since he came out. I think that it is maybe just the player that is playing him and not that he is bad. Anyway dont know till i try him out but leave me some comment on what you think.
You know how everyone buys those EASY new champs. Yeah Draven takes skill. Hard to get it. But once you get him right. catching everything. LAnding awesome ults you kill it. Helluh fun wants you get it. So thats why people don't buy him he takes skill. Most people have not got a hang of him yet. I think that is the prob. Give him some time. PEople will Carry Draven.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
You know how everyone buys those EASY new champs. Yeah Draven takes skill. Hard to get it. But once you get him right. catching everything. LAnding awesome ults you kill it. Helluh fun wants you get it. So thats why people don't buy him he takes skill. Most people have not got a hang of him yet. I think that is the prob. Give him some time. PEople will Carry Draven.
walk right 2 steps LOL OMG SO MUCH SKIILL

dinosmash

06-09-2012

ahaahah that true

Modron

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
walk right 2 steps LOL OMG SO MUCH SKIILL
Actually, he has 2 skill shots, one of them is the ult and skill shots can be missed, also for his ult you need to time the boomerang to come back for the double hit whitout hitting any other minion for full damage, and the q, the skill required for that is not catching the axes but knowing when to catch them, remember that you cant move to a side and attack at the same time plus you lose aggro on your target when you do that, so if you are trying to lets say, last hit minions you need to concentrate on checking their hp plus moving to catch the axe while the minion dont die for other minions. He do require skill and as said before thats what people dont play him much or are not good

ZillyAU

06-11-2012

I think the biggest thing is that people can exploit his axe landing spot with ground targeting abilities to make it so he can't catch it without getting hit.

Goatbear

06-13-2012

Draven's big problem is that he often deals less damage when Q dancing then he does standing still. Once people learn to use it as a brief 2-3 hit boost rather then something you need to maintain constantly (think new Sivir vs old Sivir) you will begin to see more Dravens. Infact, if you'd like to play Draven but find his Q tough Sivir might be a better choice, they have similiar abilities (except for their Es) great chase and poor escape.

ALtheeGreat

06-15-2012

Well if anyone wants to carry a good draven im your man ^^

Hsuanl

Recruiter

06-16-2012

after darius, draven seemed to be fairly balanced yet strong and fun to play, unlike darius, who was extremely overpowered when he was released, draven isnt as OP as him, but he has unique playstyle and is very strong of played correctly, my strategy is to not buy a new champ on the-day-of-new-champ-update, wait for the next one and see if hes nerfed, if not, you can buy him, if hes nerfed, buy another champ