(Tweak) Vindictam, The Vengeful Summoner

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

***NOTICE***

Vindictam's passive has been revised and made more clear to understand. Those who have seen Vindictam previously, please note that Vindictam's CDR per enemy champion Does NOT increase. The scaling was just to show that per each enemy champion, Vindictam would receive 3%CDR.

New updates under the 'Update' heading !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ! Thank you for viewing my second champion concept ! Please, provide feedback and suggestions as it will help me to develop my champion concept. It would be greatly appreciated ! Spare any negative comments containing profanity. Otherwise, constructive criticism is appreciated !

Also, check out my other champion concepts:

Malik, the Bilgewater Brawler

Role: Melee, Mage, Carry

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2211611

Jian Hua, the Martial Blade

Role: Melee, Ranged, Carry, Tank, Fighter

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2900083

Gil, the Gold Thief

Role: Melee, Mage, Assasin

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2220592
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ! You might have seen my post from before - probably not - and it was quite primitive and unbalanced. I think I've tweaked what might have been unstable or OP, but being a novice player of LoL I honestly would have no idea. Please be gentle with me and spare me the negative comments. I would love feedback or suggestions. Also, feel free to check out Vindictam when he was first made, and another roughly made champion named Ken. Thank you for viewing my champion !

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=vindictam

Vindictam, the Vengeful Summoner

Lore:

As a child, Vindictam would only listen to those who were of talent or were renowned. Since the age of 5, he was always a problem with his instructors because Vindictam would never pay attention or interact during class. Only a few of his professors would have the privilege of teaching him. To the contrary, at home Vindictam would reap what he sowed. His parents were Summoners of great prestige and would rarely pay attention to Vindictam. He was provided with anything that he might ask for except of course their attention towards him which was essentially non-existent. In effect, Vindictam would emulate and learn from those who were of his interest and would pay attention to him. Of course however, Vindictam’s bewildering temerity was matched by his ability to surpass his peers in everything he did. Before his schooling was complete, Vindictam was already studying much more advanced material including advanced studies of magic and of politics in Runeterra. Eventually, his most admired instructor decided that the school could no longer educate him or suit his needs and wrote him a letter of consent for early graduation. The letter was accepted and at the age of 13 he began studying at the Arcanum Majoris. Here, he was deemed a prodigy by his peers and instructors for his exceptional summoning abilities even at such a young age. The only person who contested his talent was his peer Lee Sin who was progressing faster than Vindictam. Limited by the pace of his class, and realizing Lee Sin’s talents, Vindictam asked to become his apprentice. Lee Sin accepted his request and together they studied much more arcane and advanced material.

When Vindictam was 16, Lee Sin had become one of his few role-models. Lee sin would provide for him alternative material apart from what he already knew at school. By now, they were both on their way to becoming summoners for the League until one unfortunate day. Unable to find his idol, Vindictam decided to visit his village and more specifically, his instructor. He had been planning the visit for awhile, and decided today was the perfect day to demonstrate his progress to her. However, he arrived only to find his village in ruins and his instructor torn to bloody pieces. He left the monstrosity that was once his village, outraged and full of sorrow. Vindictam swore to kill whoever it was that decimated his village and murdered his beloved instructor. When he received the investigation of the League, he found out that the cause was none other than his role-model Lee Sin. With this discovery, Vindictam was devastated that someone that he had admired could have done such a thing. He grew a change of heart and left the institute to avenge his instructor. After a protest in Ionia, Vindictam located Lee Sin’s whereabouts in and followed him to the League of Legends; holding close to him the memories of his idols that used to be.

‘The actions of one have sundered the world, but I will avenge it.’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviews:

‘Vindictam is one of the youngest champions of the League. He is also one of the most dangerous.’ – High Councillor Vessaria Kolminye

‘My actions are unforgivable and have yet to be atoned. Vindictam’s resolve towards me is understandable.’ – Lee Sin

‘Another prodigy in the League?’ – Ezreal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes:

Selection:

‘I am your superior, Summoner.’

Attacking:

‘That won’t do.’
‘Strike firmly!’
‘Make your advances!’
‘Such primitive tactics.’

Movement:

‘Don’t test me.’
‘Do you know who I am, Summoner?’
‘Where are you going?’
‘Reckless tactics!’
‘Waste not a minute!’
‘I will avenge her.’

Taunt:

‘I’ve seen you from a Summoner’s perspective and you aren’t very impressive.’

Joke:

‘The ability of these champions is no joking matter.’

Role: Ranged, Mage, Support

Base Stats:

Health: 385 (+76 / per level) (1753 at level 18)
Health Regen: 5.95 (+0.55 / per level) (15.9 at level 18)
Energy: 200 (Manaless)
Energy Regen: 50
Range: 540
Attack Damage: 44 (+2.6 / per level) (90.1 at level 18)
Armor: 8 (+3 / per level) (62 at level 18)
Magic Resist: 30 (+0 / per level) (30 at level 18)
Movement Speed: 300

Abilities:

Innate Passive – Intellect
: Vindictam gains 3% cooldown reduction for each nearby enemy champion.

Range (Sight Range): 1200

Q – Law of Regulation (Active): Vindictam manipulates his targeted opponent dealing magic damage and debuffing their attack damage and ability power for 2 seconds. The debuffs caps at 60% of their ability power and attack damage. This cap does not apply for items or ally abilities that might reduce their ability power and attack damage.

Cooldown: 9
Cost (Energy): 60
Magic Damage: 60/90/120/150/180(+0.5 per ability power)
Debuffing of Ability Power: 15/30/45/60/75(+0.5 per ability power)
Debuffing of Attack Damage: 10/20/30/40/50(+0.25 per ability power)
Range: 650
(One-Click Ability)

W – Chant of Abatement (Active): Vindictam chants a spell that reduces his targets armor and magic resistance for 2 seconds. The debuff caps at 40% of their armor and magic resistance.
This cap does not apply to items or ally abilities that might reduce their armor and magic resistance.

Debuffing of Armor: 6/12/18/24/30(+0.25 per ability power)
Debuffing of Magic Resistance: 2/4/6/8/10(+0.15 per ability power)
(One-Click Ability)

E – Spell of Stagnation (Active): Vindictam surges magical energy through his opponent dealing magic damage and slowing his target’s movement speed and attack speed for 2 seconds.

Magic Damage:60/95/130/165/200 (+.05 per ability power)
Slow: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
(One Click Ability)

R – Select/Summon (Active):

Select: Vindictam channels his energy in a beam that grasps and surrounds a single enemy champion that it collides with. This champion is stunned for 1.5 seconds and dealt magic damage. Within the next 2 seconds, Vindictam can cast Summon.

Cooldown: 50
No Cost
Magic Damage: 150/225/300(+1.0 per ability power)
Range: 875
(Linear Skillshot. It shouldn’t look like a projectile though; it should be similar to Viktor’s Death Ray. It’s a continuous beam that emits from his hands)

Summon: Once an enemy champion is ‘selected’ Vindictam may choose an area within Summons range for them to teleport to. Once the area has been chosen, Vindictam will stop all actions and begin channeling for 1.5 seconds. After channeling, the ‘selected’ champion is teleported to that area. A champion that is ‘selected’ is within a global range of activating Summon. Summon itself has a set amount of range. Vindictam can be interrupted while channeling Summon. If he is interrupted, summon is negated and reverts back to Select which will be on cooldown.

Cooldown: 120
Cost (Energy): 100
Range: 1000
(One-Click Ability)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended Build:

Sorcerer's Shoes
Locket of the Iron Solari
Zeke's Herald
Soul Shroud
Rabadon's Deathcap
Abyssal Scepter

Notes:

As I said before, I'm a novice League of Legends player and I'm not too savvy with the game mechanics in League of Legends. I tried my best to the extent of my knowledge, to make Vindictam a practical and fun champion. My ideas were that he is a sort of 'Anti-Support' champion.

Concerning how visual aspects of Vindictam, I would like to imagine that he is of Asian ethnicity. I would also like to imagine that he has 'asian' / 'emo' hair per say. He would be wearing summoner robes, and I fancy the idea of a skin where he is wearing traditional high school uniform - white dress shirt and navy blue dress pants.

Thank you so much for viewing my champion ! Please provide feedback and suggestions ! It would be greatly appreciated !

Updates:

- Passive has been renamed to Intellect
- Passive has been revised to be more understandable.
- Q Cooldown has been changed from 7 to 9.
- Q Base Damage chronological changes: 45/90/135/180/225 to 60/95/130/165/200 to 60/90/120/150/180
- Q Debuff cap has been changed from 70% to 60%
- Q Base AP Debuff has been changed from 20/40/60/80/100 to 15/30/45/60/75
- W Cooldown has been changed from 7 to 9
- W Armor Reduction has been changed from 5/10/15/20/25 to 6/12/18/24/30
- W Magic Resist Reduction has been changed from 3/6/9/12/15 to 2/4/6/8/10
- E Cooldown has been changed from 7 to 9
- E Base Damage has been changed from 45/90/135/180/225 to 60/95/130/165/200
- E Slow has been changed from 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% to 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%
- Select Base Damage has been changed from 100/200/300 to 150/225/300
- Summon Cooldown has been changed from 100 to 120
- Recommended Build has been added.
- Added duration of E which apparently was never implemented o-o Mah bad.
- Lowered duration of Q and W to 2 seconds.

Milestones

500 Views !! Thank you everyone for all the support ! I appreciate all feedback and I am pleased that people are taking their time to analyze him ! I guess this milestone should be commemorated with another champion that I will post shortly ! Thank you everyone !

1000 Views !! Wow thanks you guys ! I really appreciate it !

1500 View !! I really appreciate it everyone ! I commemorate this milestone to the third champion I have made, Gil, the Gold Thief.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bumpity-Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bump

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Sadly still bumping.

Reamer

06-08-2012

Select-> B-> Summon tolololololololol

Liam Geegeeson

06-08-2012

Bahahahaha. I thought of that too. Isn't the recall longer than the amount of time he has to activate summon ?

12345 ... 9