Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items for Tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolwaht

06-08-2012

Basically the title says it all. I got tristana for free through the promo but just now started playing her... I do great with bot games but I feel like I'm getting the wrong items for pvp. I start out with the boots then I farm up the items for a phantom dagger (because rapid fire is percent I figure attack speed will be the best). At end game I do a lot better because of the passive attack range buff, but at the start I feel very squishy. So should I focus on more defensive items at the beginning then go attack speed later? Any tips would be great appreciated.

Best Reimu NA

06-08-2012

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=19758

lolwaht

06-08-2012

tyvm

xCry0x

06-08-2012

honestly, dont play bots. If you fail in a normal game it doesn't matter. People will cry but you wont ever see them again.

If you want to learn how to use a champions abilities just play dominion - that is what I do because the games are short. Once you get the hang for what q w e and r do then just play normal mode.

Matake

06-08-2012

Quote:
xCry0x:
honestly, dont play bots. If you fail in a normal game it doesn't matter. People will cry but you wont ever see them again.

If you want to learn how to use a champions abilities just play dominion - that is what I do because the games are short. Once you get the hang for what q w e and r do then just play normal mode.

This. A thousand times this.