Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iglie

06-08-2012

Will you guys be implementing a way to keep people in the lanes, i know you've disabled recalls but maybe you could make a invisible wall pop up as soon as someone enters a section of the map?

Either way, i love it

LQS Nick

06-08-2012

Truely incredible, now if we can see this epic 100th champ (preferibly not like darius or draven) xD

exe3

06-08-2012

So conflicted. On the one hand woo for Proving Grounds now being available! Looking forward to a proper all random map. On the other why must Winter SR die? T_T I've been looking forward for ages for it to return and whenever I play a custom match I make sure it's on Winter for something different. So sad that Winter will be killed off for good. T_T

ArlanKels

06-08-2012

Why do I think this is going to end up being Supremacy....

Brackhar

Features Designer

06-08-2012

Quote:
Iglie:
Will you guys be implementing a way to keep people in the lanes, i know you've disabled recalls but maybe you could make a invisible wall pop up as soon as someone enters a section of the map?

Either way, i love it

Is it really a problem though if you can't heal or buy if you leave base? There's no incentive to go back at all then.

Lord Muse

06-08-2012

Now if only they would fix the reconnect after finishing a game bug so we could actually go play a few games on this map.

I'm stuck in the reconnect screen after finishing a game on the Proving Grounds and I really wanted to play again!

Airtastic

06-08-2012

Thank you!

Lugignaf

06-08-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
Is it really a problem though if you can't heal or buy if you leave base? There's no incentive to go back at all then.

Does that mean that you've disabled healing+buying before dying or what? It seems a little vague to me.

Zerocaliber

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:

Honestly, if that is what you guys did, then that should be fine. Would rather people have the ability to run away from things like long range skill-shots or sitting back to heal and such without having to worry about hitting a wall. Besides, then maybe the game would evolve a bit more so that people, like Ashe for example, could go all the way back, fire their arrow for max stun, then run back to their tower without that being considered cheating.

Brackhar

Features Designer

06-08-2012

Quote:
Lugignaf:
Does that mean that you've disabled healing+buying before dying or what? It seems a little vague to me.

Sorry, yes, I realized that's the first mention of this. You can not heal from the summoner platform or purchase items after you leave the base.