Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoseBlender

06-08-2012

Riot, you guys are the best. Seriously, I've been hoping and praying for an ARAM map for so long now, and you guys really delivered for us. Thanks so much, I'm going to love playing ARAMs on that!

I almost yelled in a bunch of capital letters, I'm so happy about this. Thank you!!

K K0

06-08-2012

Honestly it doesn't really matter what type of map u release as long as it's something new because summoners rift just gets stale and repetitive and twisted treeline is flawed in design. I edited TT on paint to fix it though but not like anyone cares so meh. Ty though =)

TheBakerman

06-08-2012

Quote:
GhostPool:
Is it out on PBE atm?

yeah I played one before they took the server back down again.

nothing to do but wait

Khrune

06-08-2012

Just like everyone else, thanks a lot for pulling this through and making this!! <3

On a side note, please remember to keep the ledges in the middle. Sometimes these are abused in ARAM and I, for one, would not like them taken away.

Azeph

06-08-2012

... I posted this request a year and a half ago ... how did you not emntion me ... QQ

Jon The Rock Man

06-08-2012

Im so surprised that Riot actually Considered a ARAM Map and i completely forgot about the Proving Grounds, Nice job Riot cant wait to play the Map

MTBandai

06-08-2012

Wow you didnt copy HoN Mid Wars or anything!

MTBandai

06-08-2012

Wait so is this what you guys should have spent your time on instead of Dominion? Considering if you could do it all over, you'd never do Dominion in the first place?

Ionian StarChild

06-08-2012

Thank you! Finally, a new map. I was getting bored with the old ones.

GrimLotus87

06-08-2012

Is the map still verticle? or did you change it to horizontal? and THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR DOINGTHIS!!!