Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikaboosh

06-08-2012

When will it be back up?

KultoDeSkaro

06-08-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Based on testing, gameplay could be characterized as a hybrid between the two. There's certainly elements of what you mentioned on the map though. We wanted to target a shorter game time (roughly 25 minutes on average), which necessitated the change in mechanics.

Any chance we could get the option to toggle this aura? This sounds like a great way to have solo mid battles and practice without minions backdooring like they do on SR for some reason, and I would like to see balance preserved as much as possible so my practice will be closer to laning in classic mode

Asphalt

Recruiter

06-08-2012

why is Riot worrying about more game modes.... why is RANKED DOMINION being delayed so long..

Sykah

06-08-2012

Yes.

Yeeeeesssssssss.

Blazingswordsman

06-08-2012

sooooooo, what else did you guys do during the Thunderdome?

donblas33

06-08-2012

I don't even play the mode but think this is total win.

+1

Zenerik

06-08-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
- Added new(ish) music

This.
Is.
Win.

Here, have my cookie. (>^_^)>#
In fact, all of it! #######

Koala Frenzy

06-08-2012

The map should have both SR and dominion type turrets, selectable at creation. The all random, all one lane style is more fun with the dominion capture points because they aren't destructible and require teamwork to capture and recapture.

Also, there should be a one way shield into the base area to prevent backs. Once you go out, you can't go back in.

T11 Xicifer

06-08-2012

Are you gonna show ARAZ some love in any way like an option to only allow certain items.

CynicalGiant

06-08-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
This is a pretty good critique honestly. We did do a lot with this map to try and address some of these concerns though:

- Added health relic
- Increased gold gain
- Reduced the map size
- Added new(ish) music

I post the suggestion and I get flamed, and then Brackhar says he actually likes my suggestion to a degree and people stop hating on it.

Gotta love sheeple.