Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wriggle

Adjudicator

06-08-2012

Quote:
RadioAaron:
I was assuming that Proving Grounds was automatically going to be for "All Random" play
Nah, you can choose five if you want, or enable all random. ARAM is typical but there's no reason it should be restricted to prevent people from trying out different combinations

Taday

06-08-2012

BumB!!! awesome work

CynicalGiant

06-08-2012

I have another suggestion, make the map horizontal instead of vertical. This would remove any psychological advantages that the bottom team would have over the top team.

Soup44

06-08-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
We've actually done a number of map edits. It's not the same as you remember.

So i'm assuming we can also be expecting some changes to twisted treeline as well right? Since you know, it has some massive problems like the proximity of the nexus turret to the healing pad. Or are you guys still ignoring that map?

PsychoPenguinX

06-08-2012

I love you.

Are Revive, Tele, and Promote disabled as well?

ItzWarty

06-08-2012

You guys are so awesome.

CynicalGiant

06-08-2012

Quote:
HerbaNoctis:
Wat. Have you got a problem with dunking?

AP Yi gets 300 bonus armor and magic resist and can heal so fast that an entire team cant even kill him. It makes it no fun.

Dman of Dhour

06-08-2012

Will we be able to ban certain champs in all random? Like Blitz, or other things we don't want to play against?

GG Crono

06-08-2012

It's totally awesome that you guys are doing this. Keep up the good work!

George W Nome

Game Designer

06-08-2012

Quote:
PsychoPenguinX:
I love you.

Are Revive, Tele, and Promote disabled as well?

Right now, Teleport is disabled (due to mass teleport on Shaco's boxes to backdoor), but Revive and Promote are enabled. Neither seemed problematic during testing, but this may change in the future if they become emergent issues.