((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

09-28-2012

((Sorry guys College life is rough.))

Claude face smacked into the bookcase and he stood slowly, "What the f...." He saw Zamara and Caitlyn both dead at his feet. How? There wasn't anything around was there...did he? No....that wasn't possible. He gripped his pickaxe tighter as he looked around trying to see what had slain his comrades so quickly. He didn't want to approach Mort and the others yet....in fear that he had lost control and....well. Now was not the time to think like that, "Come on out...I plan to take revenge on what you did!" he whispered loudly. It was a good bluff, but he was still more than a little afraid of what killed them.

Fear: 9/10

Paltala

09-29-2012

Mort looked over at Claude in alarm and noticed just how scared he was, trying to reassure him, Mort called over to him, "Claude! Whatever it was is more powerful than us! You'll get your chance later!"

Rudmed

09-30-2012

Claude heard Mort and slowly made his way toward him, "Can we go ahead and leave now!? I'd rather not stick around and discover whatever killed Caitlyn and Zero!" He said as he kept searching the area...occasionally he would look at his cursed hand as though trying to convince himself that he didn't kill them.

AskKarthus

09-30-2012

Karthus replies to Claude, "That is not an option currently. Li is off in his own little world right now. It would be exceedingly difficult and highly risky to press on until he awakes."

Paltala

09-30-2012

Mort looks around, Claude looked terrified, Karthus was just being Karthus and Li was out of it. He felt like he had to do something but he didn't know what to do, making him start to worry slightly

Rudmed

09-30-2012

"What do you mean he isn't in our world? How could he have phased out that doesn't make any sense!" Claude said as he looked around for Kiang, but to no avail Karthus was right, "That just doesn't make any sense!"

Paltala

09-30-2012

"Claude...has ANY of what we've experienced recently made sense?" Mort asked, slightly exasperated.

AskKarthus

10-01-2012

"I mean what I said. We can only wait for Li to come around before we make any decisive decision. And whatever that thing was, it will likely bite more than it can chew. I may be without my book, but I still have a few tricks left, and both of you can only be tremendous fighters to have come this far."

Kiang Li

10-02-2012

Tube

The tube's glow changed, arising and dimming as it seemed to speak. It look at the dead carcass of an Ionian, and yet began to channel an aura from the body that seemed to communicate with those still living inside. They would notice as the anomaly struggled to send a message, and it would not hear any words coming from outside. But those that came close enough to the explosion would hear a faint voice, so silent that its words would never be comprehensible enough from the low volume. It came from the hole in the glass the ninja opened with his hand.

Paltala

10-02-2012

Mort moved closer to the tube, just to look at it to try and figure out what had happened. As he got close he heard a faint whisper, like something talking through glass. He couldn't understand a word but he listened, putting his mind to the task and sending out psychic probes, trying to find something that was there.