((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

09-06-2012

Karthus searches the shelves, especially the books, intent on finding his.

Rudmed

09-07-2012

((No Caitlyn back yet. Necro has been busy.))

Claude nodded and began to scour the shelves for any pieces of the map, "Karthus what is your book called? What does it atleast look like?" He asked wishing to be as helpful as he could be at the time.

AskKarthus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
((No Caitlyn back yet. Necro has been busy.))

Claude nodded and began to scour the shelves for any pieces of the map, "Karthus what is your book called? What does it at least look like?" He asked wishing to be as helpful as he could be at the time.
My book has no name in the modern tongue. My book is yellow, the cover has a large blue "L" on the cover. Unlike the tomes here, it is written in a language that would be incomprehensible to one not fluent.

Kiang Li

09-09-2012

Seventeen minutes in the Archives

The group would not find any fragments here, in this segment of the Archives. Rather, there was none other than a single book where Claude would run his fingers into. It was a book entitled 'Zhao K', although there were at least six letters that were rubbed away. It was not too large, but a burden to carry. The possessed man would feel a sense of fading into deeper, stranger reality when he holds his thick, dusted book of old.

There was a diary, but Mort has paid no attention to it, and it will stay in the bottom of the pile, buried by less older books, and never to be seen again.

I am lost in my own thoughts, leaning on the table with my hands and looking at Karthus, nodding my head as I still leaned. I am skeptical of these 'memories' he spoke of. This was the root for a contradiction, but I feel that pushing boundaries would mean the loss of everything I work for. Especially the money I got on this. I turn my head back to the map, shooting a glance at Claude. I note that there is a book with my unmentioned name on it.

Kiang Li

09-11-2012

((Whack!))

Paltala

09-11-2012

((I want to let someone else take a bit of lead in this, it's usually me D: ))

Kiang Li

09-11-2012

((I'm on static mode. I'll release more information about these 'books' when people react to them, or something. =/))

Rudmed

09-11-2012

((College, but I will take a quick moment.))

Claude took the book out and examined it, "Well, I'm not much for reading, but judging from the condition of these books...neither is the owner." He takes the book and sets it down on the table before opening it. This action was most likely unwise given what happened to Karthus, but there were times for exploration. This was one of those times.

Paltala

09-12-2012

Mort continued searching around for a while until he noticed Li leaning on the table. Walking over, he gently put a hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong? We'll get out of here eventually." He said reassuringly.

Kiang Li

09-12-2012

I feel the verge of insanity, the boundary between the side of my mind that was kind, and the border that was like a cliff, easy to fall of to, but much more difficult to climb from. I hear Mort's voice speak, just as he put a hand on my shoulder, that is when I am startled, that is when I fall off. I viciously punch the table, my fist thudding as it lightly shakes on on the ground, and cracks appear from the middle of the table to the edge, just like that. The map has the mark where I punched into, four knuckles, and a line above them, the claws of my right gauntlet.