((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

06-10-2012

((Awesome, just waiting for some story continuation ))

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((I'll throw in a filler while we wait for Caitlyn and Claude to get in.))

As the crowbar was placed and successfully prevented further movement by the elevator, I rolled into the elevator and, from my nearly broken will and disgust, stood up to take my jacket and mask off. The mask broke into fragments as it hit the floor. I wiped the vomit off my browned-out linen shirt and threw it out of the square chamber.

Suddenly, a body broke off the hook and activated the mechanisms in the chamber besides the elevator. The body fell off into the dugout pond. Tens of pairs of hands stitched like spiders painfully and slowly skittered out of the pond, using the body as a medium, and blindly around the room, grappling what small object they bumped into. It was also a lucky moment: Thanks to Mort there was not enough concentration to burn us alive. But the frightening part was that as a 'modified' body entered a small spherical chamber, it was minced to several pieces by the rough and guttural grinding sound, rotten blood and flesh spattered from the victim. Luckiest for us though: the hands found their way to the assembly and delayed their walk to the group. They fight.

This was a moment of opportunity and death: Claude and the Sheriff, Caitlyn must enter the elevator now or die when the undead armoured men would have finished with the skittering hands.

Paltala

06-10-2012

((Dear god, where are you coming up with these ideas? These are gruesome yet brilliant! Hands that are spiders? That is ingenious))

Mort watched the spider-hand-things crawling around in disgust and awe, wondering who on earth could create such monsters. He then turned to Liang and for the first time, got a good look at his face but he wouldn't be able to describe it. "So...do you talk or not?" He asked Liang after it appeared that he had finished cleaning himself up.

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((I'll add Li's appearance on the profile, but I'll let this post serve as a temporary hold for him. And thanks for the compliment! If I told you the source of these ideas I'd also be spoiling parts of the future story. But I'll tell you this: It is much, much more than human body parts that are stitched or forced together.))

I looked down to where my shuriken impaled me after it was removed with my jacket. At first I thought the bleeding was not much in the first place but it stopped long after I was impaled, and I have started it again. Clumsy me. It was only being stuffed by my jacket, otherwise it was not too bad. I could move almost now but I felt fatigued.
I looked at Mort and answered his question wih a shrug. He did not notice the scars, from the woman who could turn into a cat and back, across my face. My face looked average a least, but leaner than average.
I nearly forgot one thing: the warrant and pictures. The hands gripped and fought over my jacket. I run for it and ripped the rigged pockets off my jacket. A pair of hands jumped and strangled me. I pulled it hard and was successful with it, but it did not come with no cost; parts of the skin of my neck were clawed off.
I run back to the elevator and once again gestured the two to come in.

Paltala

06-10-2012

((I'll give the other 2 a chance to post this time))

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((Yeah, so far it's pretty much us here. I need to get a life. *finds it under bed: Box of guitar tabs* I'll get some sleep *puts them back below*.))

Paltala

06-10-2012

((Heh, well I won't be as active next week onwards, back in school tomorrow ))

SmileyDemon

06-10-2012

C entered the elevator as the man masked man moved out. C did not recognize him so he must not be law enforcement but that left her with the nagging question. Who are these people and what do they want from saving her?

Paltala

06-10-2012

((now we wait for the other guy))

Rudmed

06-10-2012

Claude used the wall as a support, and joined the group. As soon as he was he leaned against the wall and looked at the group, "So...who are all of you?" he asked.

"Oh you know more souls that I will add to my collection, and there is not a thing you can do about it."

Claude ignored Koroza, and patiently awaited a response from the members. He did get a cold chill when Koroza said that though. He knew it was very true, but his body was too weak to allow a transformation. Or so he hoped.