((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-28-2012

I find myself at the end of the labyrinth. Madness crept into my mind like lava from the mouth of a volcano. It hurt with a burning sensation, yet it somehow felt right. But such madness did not last long as soon as I found myself facing light in a dark maze. It was a sanctuary, a paradise amongst the darkened walls of demonic sorceries. I use my hand as a visor, seeing the blinding light, and I am able to make out the image of a door, a rectangular door, as my eyes began to adapt to the inviting beacon of hope. The panting of my breath seems to fade away as I take a deep breath of this cold air. I soon realise that my mouth is dry, and I have left my waterskin in the infinite turns and dead-ends of the rocky caverns. It was empty when I threw it anyway, and my chances of finding more water to fill it

I stride towards the light, narrowing my eyes as my feet and hands began to motion, telling me to run. I run with the rhythm as my eyes began to widen back again, letting me see as the doors begin to shut slowly. I panic, knowing that I would be lost forever if I were to be isolated within a deserted place, hopeless of where I would go if the doors to the mysterious chambers would shut. But it is my only choice, and my only hope. I charge as the door nearly closes, but I manage to open it. I stumble into the ground, ramming an oak table in front of me. I hurt my chest as I land into the floor, finding that I am exhausted, probably, but I note that I must have pushed a shelf aside as I rammed the table. They must be old, and worthless, but they would be valued, but I would not be able to carry that outside, and I do not want to. The money that I would get would be much more than enough for when I see this 'mission' through.

I stand up, feeling the pain of my knee and finding that my left side seems to lower itself in correspondence of what must be a displaced knee, but it felt like a swelling sensation rather than a pain in the bone. To my surprise, I find Caitlyn sitting unconsciously on the same table that I rammed, Claude leaning against a cage with nothing but smoke, a man in the Deathsinger's robes searching the shelves, and Mort, where is Mort?

I arm myself, looking at the man that wears Karthus' robes with enraged intents. I point at him. "Who are you and what did you do with the Deathsinger?!" I question, enraged. I show a glare in my eyes, and my left hand formed a fist as it hang on my side, and my right hand held the katana as if it were one of Shen's swords, but I know that they are smaller, and worthless, compared to mine. I am more powerful than he is, but my focus lies on the man in the robes.

((Options:

Quote:
Karthus: What happened to him?
Claude: Did he explain himself to me? What was he doing with the cage?
Caitlyn: What happened to her? Why was she unconscious?
Zamara: Where was she?
Mort: Where was he?
))

Paltala

08-28-2012

((I would progress but I genuinely have no idea where my character is right now. I think I'm in the library but I don't know...))

Kiang Li

08-28-2012

((Pick any place inside if you'd like to.))

Paltala

08-28-2012

((Ok, I have a rough idea of where I'll be considering I was with the others))

Mort slowly opened his eyes, forgetting about the horrors that had surfaced. It was dark and alone. He could hear something muffled, like a door closing and then someone talking, asking a question it seemed like, an angry question. Trying to push himself up, he hit his head on something wooden and was then promptly hit in the stomach but something heavy falling. Groaning, he slumped back down while he tried to figure out where he was.

((Have fun ))

AskKarthus

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
I find myself at the end of the labyrinth. Madness crept into my mind like lava from the mouth of a volcano. It hurt with a burning sensation, yet it somehow felt right. But such madness did not last long as soon as I found myself facing light in a dark maze. It was a sanctuary, a paradise amongst the darkened walls of demonic sorceries. I use my hand as a visor, seeing the blinding light, and I am able to make out the image of a door, a rectangular door, as my eyes began to adapt to the inviting beacon of hope. The panting of my breath seems to fade away as I take a deep breath of this cold air. I soon realise that my mouth is dry, and I have left my waterskin in the infinite turns and dead-ends of the rocky caverns. It was empty when I threw it anyway, and my chances of finding more water to fill it

I stride towards the light, narrowing my eyes as my feet and hands began to motion, telling me to run. I run with the rhythm as my eyes began to widen back again, letting me see as the doors begin to shut slowly. I panic, knowing that I would be lost forever if I were to be isolated within a deserted place, hopeless of where I would go if the doors to the mysterious chambers would shut. But it is my only choice, and my only hope. I charge as the door nearly closes, but I manage to open it. I stumble into the ground, ramming an oak table in front of me. I hurt my chest as I land into the floor, finding that I am exhausted, probably, but I note that I must have pushed a shelf aside as I rammed the table. They must be old, and worthless, but they would be valued, but I would not be able to carry that outside, and I do not want to. The money that I would get would be much more than enough for when I see this 'mission' through.

I stand up, feeling the pain of my knee and finding that my left side seems to lower itself in correspondence of what must be a displaced knee, but it felt like a swelling sensation rather than a pain in the bone. To my surprise, I find Caitlyn sitting unconsciously on the same table that I rammed, Claude leaning against a cage with nothing but smoke, a man in the Deathsinger's robes searching the shelves, and Mort, where is Mort?

I arm myself, looking at the man that wears Karthus' robes with enraged intents. I point at him. "Who are you and what did you do with the Deathsinger?!" I question, enraged. I show a glare in my eyes, and my left hand formed a fist as it hang on my side, and my right hand held the katana as if it were one of Shen's swords, but I know that they are smaller, and worthless, compared to mine. I am more powerful than he is, but my focus lies on the man in the robes.
Karthus' replies in an unmistakable voice:
I am Karthus. Still quite dead, but with my flesh returned. If you doubt me, you can ask Claude, he was there. It is more important you remain calm and take some rest, you are obviously weary. We are resting here as I search for my book.

Rudmed

08-30-2012

((Sorry college has kept me busy.))

Claude was extremely cautious with his approach of the cage, and leaned his back against it. He quickly moved away from the cage, and shook his head. He would rather be as far away from that cage as possible. He didn't want to be a home for those souls, because this home was much worse than the home they were in. They would be tortured until their essence was used up and then....well Claude didn't even know what happened after that. They may just cease to exist with no chance of the after life or perhaps they go to whatever place awaits them. He always assumed it was the first option though.

When Kiang came in and drew his weapon Claude relaxed a bit. Atleast now they had one more capable fighter, "Yeah that's Karthus. I saw it with my own two eyes."

Hunger: 0/10
Thirst: 5/10
Fear: 7/10

Kiang Li

08-31-2012

It suddenly occurred to me, like the shot of a star, that these people may be deceiving me. . I pay a swift, glaring glance towards the one that looked like Claude, "How do I know that you are not one of them?" I ask the man in robes. It would be hard to decipher what I refer to. After all, the minions here indeed looked exactly like Ruby, and the other former selves, and I do not will to take any risks in here. This manor has showed me the unpromising light of Piltover, the city that I wish to leave and never return to, but that is not to happen until my return with whoever I save here now. I notice that the mask is gone, just like that, into thin air, and I am looking at the self-proclaimed Karthus with a raging glare. The grip of my hand was like the mouth of an alligator. Powerful. And my left fist thirsted for the kill that it is soon to receive, with the sword, too.

I slowly shift towards the side, keeping my left leg in front of the other, ready to fight again. Ready to fight my way to Ruby. Ready to fight my way out. And before I know it, I would be free. They are aligned now, I can see both of them, with the robed man being in front of the self-proclaimed Claude. I bare my teeth, feeling the force of the angry warrior that knocked the cage of my willpower with screams demanding freedom, demanding to fight.

Quote:
((Options:
Witnesses: What did they do about me being here?
))

Rudmed

08-31-2012

"Well to be honest how often have you come across a cursed young man before?" Claude said, "Trust me my condition is not really repeatable, nor can I think of any sane reason someone would want to." Claude said looking down at his arm, but a sense of hostility caused him to shift stance slightly, "Kiang stop. You don't want to do this." he said.

"Yes...yes he does! I want to see more blood and taste it on my tongue." Koroza said...why was he so excited?

AskKarthus

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
It suddenly occurred to me, like the shot of a star, that these people may be deceiving me. . I pay a swift, glaring glance towards the one that looked like Claude, "How do I know that you are not one of them?" I ask the man in robes. It would be hard to decipher what I refer to. After all, the minions here indeed looked exactly like Ruby, and the other former selves, and I do not will to take any risks in here. This manor has showed me the unpromising light of Piltover, the city that I wish to leave and never return to, but that is not to happen until my return with whoever I save here now. I notice that the mask is gone, just like that, into thin air, and I am looking at the self-proclaimed Karthus with a raging glare. The grip of my hand was like the mouth of an alligator. Powerful. And my left fist thirsted for the kill that it is soon to receive, with the sword, too.

I slowly shift towards the side, keeping my left leg in front of the other, ready to fight again. Ready to fight my way to Ruby. Ready to fight my way out. And before I know it, I would be free. They are aligned now, I can see both of them, with the robed man being in front of the self-proclaimed Claude. I bare my teeth, feeling the force of the angry warrior that knocked the cage of my willpower with screams demanding freedom, demanding to fight.
Are you delirious? We stand here before you, your allies, and you prepare to fight.

One of what? What are you talking about? How do you want me to prove that I am Karthus? Would you have me sing? Anything else would require my book, for which I am searching,

Paltala

09-01-2012

Mort could hear people talking around him but it was still dark. Bringing his arms over his head, he was able to push some books out of the way.
Crawling out from the space under what he now determined to be a bookshelf. His eyes were bombarded by the light, forcing him to allow him to let his eyes adjust.
Looking around, he could see Claude, Caitlyn, Karthus and Kiang. "Kiang, it's us bro. You can trust us..." He tried to explain.