((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-21-2012

((Who are you talking to? :O))

The Book of the Curse of Flesh, which the Lich held, seemed to skim into the page of the cursed words, and it seemed to bind itself into Karthus' hands. The words glew, already hearing the voice of the Deathsinger. The trapped mage must then pronounce the words to free himself, or carry the heavy, open book.

((You may all rock up to any books. There are about fifteen important ones. There is no need to describe them--I will do it.))

AskKarthus

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic NPC RP View Post
((Who are you talking to? :O))

The Book of the Curse of Flesh, which the Lich held, seemed to skim into the page of the cursed words, and it seemed to bind itself into Karthus' hands. The words glew, already hearing the voice of the Deathsinger. The trapped mage must then pronounce the words to free himself, or carry the heavy, open book.

((You may all rock up to any books. There are about fifteen important ones. There is no need to describe them--I will do it.))
(( I thought I was with the butler. ))

As the book binds to Karthus he realizes his mistake, and he sighs.
I see you seek to return flesh to my vestigial form. So be it. My soul remains sealed.
Karthus reads the words of the book.

(( ))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I thought I was with the butler. ))

As the book binds to Karthus he realizes his mistake, and he sighs.
I see you seek to return flesh to my vestigial form. So be it. My soul remains sealed.
Karthus reads the words of the book.

(( ))
((He is on the cage, never to be freed
Also, feel free to rock up with any appearance you would like to be, but please try to keep it balanced.))

The Archives

Karthus would finally turn into the form of an unknown human. Yet is voice will remain the same. Fragile, soft flesh took form over his bones, fading into reality by vein, muscle and skin. Soon, he would find himself by the impairments of deprivation, thirst and hunger ((5 on all meters)). His robes would fit him perfectly as it healed itself.

There was the presence of remarkable books, scrolls, and plans, in here, all of them yet to be discovered. They sat on shelves and tables, but the group must find it.

AskKarthus

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic NPC RP View Post
((He is on the cage, never to be freed
Also, feel free to rock up with any appearance you would like to be, but please try to keep it balanced.))

The Archives

Karthus would finally turn into the form of an unknown human. Yet is voice will remain the same. Fragile, soft flesh took form over his bones, fading into reality by vein, muscle and skin. Soon, he would find himself by the impairments of deprivation, thirst and hunger ((5 on all meters)). His robes would fit him perfectly as it healed itself.

There was the presence of remarkable books, scrolls, and plans, in here, all of them yet to be discovered. They sat on shelves and tables, but the group must find it.
(( Oops lol ))
Karthus now appears as he did before his death, as a tall slender young human. He had brown eyes, brown hair, and a tan complexion, he was in good shape and in good health.

Karthus now goes and reads the other books.

((All meters at 5, just got a brand new body. ))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-21-2012

((See the Attachment, guys n' gals: ))

Rudmed

08-21-2012

Claude let go the pickaxe and stood in shock. He began to fear that whoever had captured him...did something really horrible to others. Claude was afraid the group would have to deal with others like him, and if they did...it would not go well.

He reached into his pocket and quickly devoured the food he had saved from the mess hall. He ate in haste to try and calm his nerves, and also to refresh his strength. Claude picked up Caitlyn and stopped next to Mort, "Come on man. I know its freaky, but we gotta keep going. We can't stop now if we do then we might as well pass around Caitlyn's gun." he said and waited for Mort to stand.

Hunger: 0/10
Thrist: 5/10 (reduced due to the little water the body can get from food.)
Fear: 8/10

Paltala

08-22-2012

Mort just kneeled there, staring at the two faces that he now remembered, tears streamed down his face unchecked in a seemingly unstoppable stream. "I....No.....Not me....Sorry." he babbled, unmoving except for the violent shaking that seems to have taken him.

Hunger: NA/10
Thirst: NA/10
Fear: 10/10 (debilitated)

Dynamic NPC RP

08-22-2012

((Paltala is the first one to get 10/10 in Fear ))

The world shook around Mort's mind. The distorted vision will cause him an unbearable pain. Soon, he will fall on his knees, every single one of his bones trembling before the grounds of the manor. Sweat will soon pour down his skin, beads and beads of the salty water will line up around him. He will quickly feel thirst, and a very strong appetite from the shocking metabolism, a consequence of recklessness: Adrenaline. But the fear and pain will fade over a long moment's course. It will go.

Paltala

08-22-2012

((Well, someone had to :P Also, worked out who those two faces are yet? ))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-22-2012

((Is it Gabriella and Ruby? Me and Ruby? Me and Gabriella? Those are my thoughts but, yeah...))
((Another is, moving off the faces, I toned down your insanity meter since my usual ninja self is not with the group so, you know, there is nobody to attack =\))