((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-02-2012

((my decision is still middle, who doesn't like blood?))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-02-2012

((Hey-o, other me! I am ready to control the Non-Player Characters in the near future!))

Kiang Li

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic NPC RP View Post
((Hey-o, other me! I am ready to control the Non-Player Characters in the near future!))
((Hey-o, Machine me! We are not in the stage where you kick in. Rock back in the lounge and wait for the Non-Player Characters.)

AskKarthus

08-02-2012

Quote:
(( Guess I'm out of a job, then. ))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-02-2012

((Other me, I think you should let him in as Karthus now, I mean, look, he's not happy at all ))

Kiang Li

08-02-2012

Quote:
((Other me, I think you should let him in as Karthus now, I mean, look, he's not happy at all ))
((Wilco, other me, copy-paste from Word Document incoming! Well, that and I have some... bad news: Rowni and Tem'rak are being removed for their extended absence.))

There is a small chill in this place. A tinge of horror that my eyes do not meet, and neither do we. I feel the corpses behind me decaying. Looking back, the four ninjas and the puppeteer do not seem to decay, but I still hear the sounds of crunching, much like it is being eaten. I see two bodies seemingly piecing themselves here and there, until I see the decaying corpses assemble of who I have rescued earlier, as soon as I turn around to see what is going on: Tem'rak and Rowni.

I grimace under my masks and pull myself back in fear as I see their corpses tear holes into themselves. Moss-edged holes tear, open and widen swiftly as I watch them melt like rotten, churned dairy in the sun. They leave a putrid smell as soon as I see them turn into puddles that tear holes into the ground of the cave but it seems to stop at a point. I sadly crouch next to them, since they were both important in more ways than one: my income, and importance to Piltover hence why I came here for them.

Suddenly, their puddles are drained into the ceiling like a fountain. I close my eyes, but I feel little sympathy for them. I do not know them, but they were important enough. I still feel a decay and, in an instant, I see a silhouette of a man with a strange crown in the middle cave, not far into it. He is chained by something glowing, but could it be the same as the lightning we saw earlier? It does not look like it. I know that he is not immobilised, but his walking would be slowed down slightly just as it happened to me when I healed my newfound... No, that is not a good word for it; my good friend, Mort, here. I was not able to walk or run, but I was able to walk slowly.

I see a book and a sphere-ended staff float above him, and then they vanish into thin air. If the silhouette is a wizard, then his powers would be compromised here.

The silhouette in the mist of dust would see us under the caves' yellow lights, but there is less likelihood of it trusting us, us being an armed group after all.

I turn to the silhouette and examine it, wondering if we should avoid walking in to it.

Rudmed

08-02-2012

Claude examined the caves. The first one was straight out because the last thing the group needed was more fighting. The second one looked safe, but the sharp spikes on the ceiling looked very unstable. It would probaly be fatal if they went that way and one got him by them. However there seemed to be a person in there. That made the decision easy for him to say the least. He didn't even bother looking at the last cave, and instead moved closer to the second cave.

He turned back to the others, and saw what remained of Tem'rak and Rowni. He grimaced at the sight of them, well that made him sure of one thing to say the least. He wasn't going to die here, what an ugly way to go.

"I didn't even get to consume their souls! Koroza complained like a little child, but Claude ignored it for the most part.

"Well we'd better go get him, because I would really avoid seeing what we just saw happening to another person." Claude said as he readjusted Caitlyn in his arms and waited for the rest of the group to make their decision.

AskKarthus

08-02-2012

A faint rasp can be heard from the silhouette

I believe I know who you may be... I am in need of assistance... please... help...

Paltala

08-03-2012

Mort observed what was going on to Tem'Rak and Rowni, pushing himself off the wall, he hobbled over to Kiang and put a hand on his shoulder, "Well, I didn't expect those two to die so easily, now we're down to four with one of us being out of it. Could be worse." Mort mused to Kiang while looking at the cave, sporting his distinctive right side half smile.

"By the looks of whatever is in that middle cave, it has something we mig-" Mort is cut off by the faint rasp, causing him to shudder violently and unexpectedly, almost jarring his leg again. "GAH! Well....that has...decided it, I think."

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

((Headbutt.))