((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

06-09-2012

Claude slowly let him slip off Kiang's back, he didn't need to be carried. He just needed a support. He used Kiang's shoulder as a support. He saw the waterskin, and without asking grabbed it. He took a swig from it, just enough to wet his lips. He handed it back to Kiang, and said, "Thank you...thank you so much."

".... You’re a fool. You should have taken more."

"No, no I'm not. That woman may need more than I."

He looked at the doorways before them, and considered his options. As his glance moved from door to door he saw a young girl pinned to a wall with four stakes and her stomach's contents slowly falling out. He clutched his head, and shook it. When he looked back at where the girl was she was not there anymore. Another hallucination, Claude let out a soft curse before considering which door to go into.

((I pick left.))

Kiang Li

06-09-2012

((Sorry, Rudmed, 2/3 voters picked middle.))
((And, surprisingly, we're in an elevator where the Easter Egg is + a surprise before we find the next guy.))

As claude drank from my waterskin, I let him without any reaction from me at all. I support him with my shoulder and, very luckily, it was not the side with the broken rib. I proceeded to pull open one side, but it would not budge without the other side opening. I try to separate them with both of my hands, but could not; my rib is limiting the motion of my left arm and my right arm cannot humanly push in both directions. I look to the group and gesture with a point to pull the other side.

The undead has half-completed their armour phase, and after that would come the mind, vision and weapon phase, followed by their murderous minds. I was half shocked and under pressure of the situation at hand.

SmileyDemon

06-09-2012

28 days earlier

C looked out across the rain as piltoverians went about their business. She twiddled a coin around her knuckles as she leaned on a broken streetlamp. She had pulled at her dark red cloak checking the timepiece on her wrist. "Midnight." she muttered. Making sure to look both directions she spied two purple uniformed police officers patrolling the streets. C quickly pulled up her hood as she broke off in a brisk walk least she be recognized. C moved stealthily past them and blended into the common rabble. She made her way through them all, breaking off into a dark ally. She checked her watch. "Late" C said with a bit of annoyance present in her tone. She didn't have to wait long. A robed figure and two hooded men came down the alleys other side. They met at the center just as the rainstorm was reaching its peak.

"You have it?" The figure said.

"Of course I do. The question is do you have my money?" C responded.

First the heart. Then the money. the robed figure said, the desperation clear in his voice. C was begging to feel uneasy about this buyer.

"You show me the gold first and only then will I tell you where the heart is." C said with her hand going dropping to her side. No sooner had she finished her sentence did the two men at the figures side come for her. She was ready for them however. Spinning quickly she brought her razor whip to bear on her first attacker. Its end hit the mans face with a meaty smack, only instead of dropping and screaming like a normal person the thing still came at her like it didn't feel anything. "Undea..." she was struck by a blast of energy from the robed figure that knocked her unconscious. He then commanded his two thralls to carry her with them.

3 days ago...

"Wheres the heart?" the summoner would ask. Caitlyn did not know of anything about the Golem heart only that it was stolen. "I..." her lip was trembling from past torture. "I don't anything about it." she said. As she finished she began to scream and convulse as crackling electricity was pumped into her."Where is the heart? I know you have it." Caitlyn had enough of this criminal. She spit in his face before he shocked her again with his spells into unconsciousness.

Present

C rose from the hazy memories of pain looking at her surroundings. She had managed to escape before but she was beginning to run out of steam. That was when C noticed she was beginning carried and in the sweetest voice she could muster under the circumstances she said.

"I can walk. Thank you."

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

[[1.9 litres of water left.]]

The undead constructs are finished with the leg plates of their armour phase! Worms-- with NERVES FOR FUR-- crawled into holes and gaps between the pieces of armour. Long, segmented parasites with reddened spheres-- eyes-- that struggled to roll for the irises to face our directions, slowly carried the eyes back in the sockets. Huge beetles the shape of lungs crept into the mouths of the four mostly-assembled constructs. My disgust caused me to cringe and vomit into my mask. I once again attempted to open one of two doors, but it would not move at all. I once again gesture someone to come and assist me.

Rudmed

06-10-2012

Claude removed himself from Kiang's shoulder, and grabbed the elevator wtih both hands. He grabbed the side Kiang was motioning for, and pulled. He pulled with all the might he could muster, which wasn't much. He just prayed it would be enough.

"Told you should have drank more, oh and those undead things. Yeah they're coming...no pressure. Only the fate of your new friends here depends on it."

"Shut up."

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

The doors exploded open to the side, throwing me into the floor and possibly Claude. They slowly close, sounds of dust and debris cracking in the motion.
I drag myself and blocked its progress with my intact arm and legs. I use my wounded arm to wave everyone else to get in. Now that I wonder: what did the other two doors hold? I do not care. But the undead are nearing the completion of their sentience phase. I was shaking in fear, particularly my legs. Vomit leaked through my mask. I would take my jacket off but I have to wait until the people are inside. I slide the skin of water, after I waved, into the small square chamber. My sense of smell was overwhelmed by my own vomit. I felt a moderate urge of hunger, but I chose to ignore it. I waited for the group to come in.

Paltala

06-10-2012

((sorry, woke up like 10 mins ago and had to eat first))

Hearing Caitlyn talk, he gently lower her down so she was standing, "There you go...steady...got it? Ok."
Once she was standing, Mort hurried over to the elevator, and used his crowbar to hold the two doors open wider so everyone else could get in. Once in, he could smell a faint stench of vomit, probably one of the group members but he ignored it. Looking back, he saw the bodies forming up, disgusting, horrible things. He would have thrown up if there had been substance in his stomach to throw up, but fortunately at the time, there wasn't.

EDIT: ((GAAAAH! you replied as I was typing lol))
EDITEDIT: ((Rewrote my part))

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((Don't be sorry, I'm patient but the beginning of the Role-play just excited me away from my boundaries.))

Paltala

06-10-2012

((Nah it's fine, hope you read my addition then))

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((*nods*))