((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((Nikki, did you go with Caitlyn or us? We split up and, well, you were probably too busy.))

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((Closet it is btw.))
I listened to what Claude said only to realise that he was right: newly-freed prisoners tend to be much, much weaker than those that woke up already. I was still bound by duty, so I decided to stuff my warrant back into my pocket as I walk up to Zamara. I offer to carry her on my back as I know that Claude is too weak since he was captured.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

((I'm gonna keep canon and say I went with Caitlyn. Tem'rak has a huge crush on her if you browse the forums, so naturally he's subconsiously decide to be with her.))

Paltala

06-15-2012

((Then make an in-the-sewers post!))

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((There's a candle next to the dead policeman at the first turn + a diary entry from one of my previous posts.))

Paltala

06-15-2012

((Well me and C already dove in, blind, so someone else will need to grab those))

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((...it's to the right of where you guys are. You see a small faint light then you find the candle and a sparky thingy that'll light the candle.))

Necromonger

06-15-2012

Zero could only shrug and agree, letting Kiang carry her. She could focus at least on studying the environment for clues as to where they are.

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

I carry Zamara on my back and wrap her arms around my shoulders. I take her legs and proceed to carry her to the closet, gesturing Claude to come with as well. This is an awkward moment for me; I've never touched a girl for 10 days-- the time it took me to get here from Piltover-- and the only men that I met deserved the edge of my katana. There is evidence of awkwardness in my face as I walk, and it is difficult to hide.
I begin to wonder why it took me so long to get here and yet they all appeared as if they were taken here earlier. My curiosity begins to take over my mind, but I hope that it does not start any drama. No. It will not start any drama-- I will not. It is the last thing we'd want in a hellish landscape that looked like a manor from the outside. I look back and wait for Claude.

[[1.7L of water; 4 shurikens; warrant and images present; steel pipe present.]]

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Tem'rak notices the light and walks towards it.

C, we've got a candle and a lighter here, do we want to use it as a light source, or give it to one of us for a weapon. This candlestick has got a good heft to it.