Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

06-14-2012

Claude stealthy made his way to the middle tank, and after Gontaro left opened it up. He saw Zero bound in there, and he looked to Kiang, "Found her, but I need something to cut her loose with." he said. He looked back down to Zero, "Good news the rescue team has arrived!"

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

I take the shuriken pocket out of my belt. I was not sure how Zero would react to my presence, but at least rescuing her would be a gesture that I have good intentions. Well, both I and Claude. I walk up to the metal grid below her. She was suspended above the grid with ropes tying her tightly.

I hand Claude a shuriken, "This will have to do," I say as I look at the rope not very high above me "Here, I will assist you. You must saw off that rope to free her." I squat and held my hands to make a step ladder out of it.

Rudmed

06-14-2012

((So wait are these tanks attached to the ceiling or what? Because I'm trying to picture how Zero and I'm really confused.))

Claude carefully cut Zero free, while making sure to support her this way she didn't fall on top of them, or a free limb kicking Claude in the face. After he cut her free, he set her down gently making sure not to cause harm her more if she had unseen injuries. This is one more they had saved, now they just had to regroup with the rest of the group. Hopefully they could finally get out of here before something else stopped them.

Necromonger

06-14-2012

Zero wanted to talk but was tired. She realized the extent of her fatigue when she struggled just to stand up, instead simply sitting back down once she was out of her tank. "...Th... thank you..." She whispered, stretching her numbed limbs, particularly flexing her metal arm. It was the only armament she had right now.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((The tanks are like individual closed cylindrical chambers with ceilings. The rope Zero is suspended on is stuck on the tank's ceiling, not the building's ceiling. Sorry for the confusion.))

Rudmed

06-14-2012

Claude knelt down next to Zero, after seeing her fail to stand, "Do you need help standing, or would you perfer to be carried?" he asked her. He noted her odd metal arm. Seems like he wasn't the only one who had suffered in the past, but it looked special as if it had more functions then just replacing a limb.

"Now we have to get out here without that thing spotting us. What is that thing anyways?" Claude asked Kiang, he was curious about Gontaro. To be honest he just wanted to know what the %$#$ was going on, but those questions would be answered eventually. Either as the group searched the manor or as he choked the life out of the manic who brought them here.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

"That creature was a legend told in Bilgewater, but it proved to be real in this manor. Göntaro." I say as I offer to carry Zamara on my back. "We should go back to the closet, where we can hide while the others search for the last person or we can follow the Sheriff. It's your call." I say to Claude as I also apply the statement to Zamara.

((Vote away: Wanna follow Ms Sheriff or do you wanna hide and rest? They both have benefits and one lacks the other's:
Follow: We don't risk being in any more danger from the labyrinth.
Stay: We get a good amount of rest, allowing us 10 posts' worth of combat each when the rest of the group arrives.

...I should make an Off-Character Thread; I think I've post too much Off-Character in this thread.))

Necromonger

06-14-2012

Zero was weak, craving for energy source- be it food or magical presences she could absorb. Clearing her eyes and mind first, she afforded herself a few seconds of witch sight and began probing the room for nourishment. Any magical presence would do, be it energy or magical creature.

Zero also had a very peculiar relationship with magical creatures- they could not perceive her, as she was like a hole in the fabric of magic. Any person or being who possessed magical ability would feel a sense of dread, a slight, suffocating helplessness, their powers diminished as Zero's strict control over her power had weakened, and her body was instinctively searching for ambient energy to absorb.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((C didn't respond to either the warrant or the waterskin so I'll assume they're with Li.))

I could clearly notice that Zamara was tired, hungry and dehydrated. There was no sign of food and the two liquids being the worthless wine and my slowly warming-up water. I open up the waterskin and crouched to her, offering her a much-needed drink.

[[4 shurikens; warrant and images present and 1.9 litres of water left.))

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((Oh I got a better idea, but it'll repair Zero only enough to let her walk, but she'll have to be dazed or exhausted enough to be unable to fight.))

I watch Zamara appear as if she was searching for something. I feel a small chilling shock run through my torso. I suddenly remember something: the Summoner's robe! It has an orb fragment! I take it out, it feels like a hot potato, and drop it on the floor. I wonder what she is doing, but hopefully she won't have the treacherous mind to harm us after we have saved her. I walk out of the tank chamber and stop just away from sight from left or right.
I take the robe off to search its pockets one last time. Nothing.
Proving it to be useless now, I fold and tuck it in my belt, hoping that it will come to use soon enough. My linen shirt was loose and ravaged by my past tasks, but I do not care. I'll buy a new shirt soon enough anyway.
I read through my warrant again. I see a section that labelled how much I'll get paid and by whom:
The Piltover Supreme Court offers Shinobi Kiang Li 15,000 gold coins for the live Caitlyn and 1,000 for any live, capable of communication entities, optionally human.
The League offers Shinobi Kiang Li an opportunity to become a League Champion for the live Caitlyn and 8,000 gold coins whether or not he declines the offer of Judgement.