Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yzumi

07-29-2012

1 statement, DARIUS IS A BAD CHAMPION, Period.

ViperMaywood

07-29-2012

Everyone is Op when they get fed xD maybe the Darius you where playing with was fed, that's why he had a ton of damage on his ULT.

TeemoTheBomb

07-29-2012

I killed Darius Alot Lol

Legendary Mochi

07-30-2012

If Darius Penta-kills your whole team, he deserves it. His whole kit is revolved around getting 5 stacks, then insta-gibbing you down. That takes skill, people think it doesnt, but most champs in League have the same mechanic. Do your combo, and they are dead. If Ahri charms you, your dead if her ult is up. If Chogath has his knockup, your dead. If Karthus....Exists on the map at all, your dead. Dont even get me started about Morgana, Annie, Viktor. If your team blew all your CC on thier carry, then Katarina shunpos in, say goodbye to your team. If Master Yi manages to take down 1 person...1 **** person, say goodbye to your team because guess what?!?!?!? FOREVER REFRESHES!!!!!!

Personally I love this. I love combo killing. I really do like hitting one button and the person dying, I love chasing. Thats why I run Flash and Ghost. For ultimate chasing/escaping. These Mechanics where implemented for a reason. It makes gameplay more competitive and fun.

Here is an article, written by a pro, and I think his view reflects Riots thinking, and most people who dont think these OP...

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/h...and-id-like-to

Also, If you are having trouble, and think one champ is OP or whatever, the problem lies with you. You dont know how to counter him, you dont know what his weaknesses are. You need more experience. Thats always the problem when this happens. Riot Spends months making these champs and they go through a rigorous testing phase. Yeah there are kinks, and sometimes they come out too weak or a little to strong. Hell, Darius's ult has already been nerfed once....

You rock Riot!

TL;DRDarius is a Combo killer, like Katarina, Master Yi, some others. Its awesome, deal with it, get some HP, that counters True Damage. Pick a ranged person for top, and whatever you do, dont get pulled, then your ****ed ;D

laxjoh

07-30-2012

If you're one of those people who thinks they should ban Darius over Malphite or Shen, then please read more guides. Darius isn't hard to deal with. Just don't feed him and coordinate with your jungler if you are solo top, set up a nice gank. Put up wards so they won't have an element of surprise. Prepare for a scenario where Darius might pwn you and you have a contingency. Darius is kinda OP but he's only a pain to deal with IF he's fed. And any champion fed is a pain. Also, counter-picking is important. If you are solo top and you choose the champ you like instead of counter-picking Darius, then that's your own fault. The jungler will try their best to gank top but when he's not there, you're in for a world of hurt.

This is coming from someone who uses Sona. Granted, if I lane against Darius, I might have trouble. But that's where I don't necessary engage and don't overextend.