Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trippa88

07-29-2012

I keep pwning him in 1v1 fights with Nocturne, thornmail,phantom dancer, a bit of life steal and E,W,Q and it's bye bye Mr OP.

CeMiOD

07-29-2012

OP is mad.

TheJoseMourinho

07-29-2012

Slammin Jammin.

GlitterRoller

07-29-2012

Just because a champ can run in 1v5 get a kill and die does not make them OP. Fizz can do it, and I feel like more often than not he can get away, Talon, nearly every AP, Mordekaiser, Tryndamere, the list goes on and on. Darius getting a kill 1v5 also probably means someone on their team is bad, seeing as the person focused doesn't kite him into oblivion while the rest of the team pounds him. It all boils down to Darius is a pub stomper, who punishes bad play. I don't think he needs a nerf and if anything I think he is a poor pick and a rather weak champion.

I don't think Riot is trying to make OP champs and nerf them to make money, and shame on you for accusing them of such, they are the most responsive, open and helpful game creators I have ever seen and appreciate the work and effort they have put into League and will continue to put into it. Shame on you for accusing them of just trying to make a few extra bucks, they don't need cheap marketing scams to make money. You CAN buy champs with IP no need to spend money, big flaw in their ingenious marketing plan.

FraggingBard

07-29-2012

I had a game as Garen a few hours ago in a blind pick normal and even being fed by a confused Akali wasn't enough to keep him alive from me. He can be taken out, you just need to do it before he ults you on low hp. Think of it like playing against Karthus. If you're on low hp, you should probably use that hp pot or recall because when Karthus ults, you're gonna die. He might not even ult because of you, he's in a fight and wants to take someone out so he ults and gets a free bonus of every low hp opponent on the map.

Some champions aren't countered with items, they're countered by smart plays. If you're an AP, Rod of Ages or Rylai's, if you're the bruiser, Frozen Mallet, tank? Sunfire. If you're the Assassin who doesn't buy hp items because that would set you too far back, then be a good Assassin and not just someone who can only ever pubstomp against new players. Stalk the fields and take low hp champions out (like Darius and Karthus), then heal up, buy up, get all your abilities back off CD and go back into it. Also, Xin, Garen, Vayne, Amumu. There's lots of anti Darius champions.

HateDaddy

07-29-2012

You shouldn't send ranged carries like Vayne (or any ranged ad carry) top as that's just going to make your team entirely too squishy. I can't tell you how many times I've seen teams do this and while it does effectively zone the top melee until his tower is pushed, it gets them absolutely raped in teamfights when they have two carries and effectively no meatshield or secondary initiator (assuming your jungler or support have good initiators, most bruisers do). It's not necessary, there are other standard tops who wreck him and don't transition so poorly into team compositions. The ranged carry is fun to have during laning phase but unless they build bruiser, it won't work. And if they're going to build bruiser, you may as well go with an actual bruiser or standard top who actually does build that way with better abilities than an adc who just spams AA's all day.

And on a side note, Darius is not OP and people need to stop complaining about him. I can honestly complain about several other champions abilities and strengths before I can complain about Darius because they are simply much stronger than he is.

messengarofdeath

07-29-2012

dude dariu's ult is weaker than garen's just you can use it more than once if you get a kill

messengarofdeath

07-29-2012

this isn't a problem if you just cc him

Sir Bulldog

07-29-2012

Darius is like Sion. He punishes players who are not very skilled or don't know what they are doing. Darius doesn't have a good cc and he doesn't have a gap closer and he doesn't have good escape techniques. So just about any ranged ad hero can lane against him pretty well. Heck even Master Yi, who is melee, can lane against darius cause he just spams his alpha strike all day. Honestly, I think Tyrndamere is a much tougher opponent than Darius. As Tryndamere gains fury, his crit chance goes up. And when he is low on hp, his attack damage also goes up. My brother-in-law had a game playing as tryndamere where he was critting for almost 1200 damage, and his attack was nearly 500 when he got low on hp. So, no darius is not overpowered. He's just op, for inexpereinced players.

AFluffyImp

07-29-2012

Just play draft and ban him, like everyone already does. Yeah, he needs a nerf, but I don't see it happening considering how old he is.