Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

This is the dumbest thread. I wish that there were dates that people posted things on the forums, so that we could see how old this post was. People say that they hate how riot is letting in all these op champs, but just think about how many games you'd have to play with a champ vs how many variations to make it balanced. There comes a point, when the game has too many variables, in which it's hard to calculate by just math. If this were your company, you would be an idiot to release champs that might possibly be under powered on release, like Lux. She didn't get a buff till recently.

FraggingBard

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessIrelia View Post
This is the dumbest thread. I wish that there were dates that people posted things on the forums, so that we could see how old this post was.
Cool huh.

As to that last part of your post, Lux is still weak. That ult of hers has a horrible AP ratio. The only good thing is that she has a little more sight than she used to.

Maylinchuuu

07-24-2012

Yeah, I agree. He is so OP, that anyone could dominate him. Thankfully, ranged champions own him and make him much less powerful as long as that ranged doesn't play dumb and get right near him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
Seriously... seriously you think that Riot make OP champs just to get sales then nerf them a week or so later when everyone has bought them. Noo nooo they would never do that... Oh wait that is what happens with almost every new champion... ever seriously it has been going on for years.

Talon got released everyone crys for about a month then oh look Talon nerf.
Ziggs was released everyone crys oh look a month or so later Ziggs nerf.
Fiora was released everyone crys oh look a month or so later Fiora nerf.

It is what happens almost every time a champ is released. Admittedly Darius is a little worse than some of the others but seriously you should have seen it coming.
Yeah. I definitely agree and it's so stupid.

Vikaryous

07-24-2012

Not OP, just no fun to play with or against. Just fun for the player. Like Shaco

What is CC, kiting, range in general, armour/health, intelligent play, general coordination, not being braindead, etc.

XxAscendxX

07-24-2012

Darius's ult doesn't have that much base damage. the real damage piles on once he starts getting the bleed effect on you.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post
Cool huh.

As to that last part of your post, Lux is still weak. That ult of hers has a horrible AP ratio. The only good thing is that she has a little more sight than she used to.
Thanks for showing me the date. I could never see it, because it's so small and my screen is dimmed to save power.

Thumbs up to that.

Lux isn't weak vs some champs imo as an AP mid. I used to play her support, and I got to 1350 ELO without knowing how to cs with her before she was buffed. She counters some champs, and is good for kiting too. I think she's a very situational pick.

Trippa88

07-25-2012

2 games in a row as Morgana pwned Darius 1v1 late game when he tried to back door. Aye maybe he is OP but he can be easily countered.

A?h??

07-25-2012

yeah, if your dumb enough to engage him 1v1, let him get 5 stacks, then pulled in and slowed, you deserve a dunk

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Darius is stupid but he's not that OP. He gets countered by a lot of champs, and he's a one-trick pony with no escape or built-in survivability, which is bad juju for a bruiser. Call for a gank and he flashes or dies every time. Pick Teemo or Kayle on him and you win an easy lane on him. And don't get near him at low health. He's like a physical, no CC chogath.

Symbiosis

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
The biggest problem with Darius is that in a small team fight in which he knows he is going to lose he will just pick a target focus them down and then ult and hope for the kill.

I had a Darius a while ago that would constantly run into the enemy for 5v1 and their teams only stun was Ashes ult. He would charge in kill one of them then die.

Was he a bad player? Yes
Was it OP that even though not particularly fed he could charge in and get a kill even in a 5v1? Yes
Did it lose us the game because every kill he got gave their team 1 Kill + 4 Assists? Yes
Did he blame us for not backing him up every time even though we were clearly doing other things? Yes
Darius problems bro....always XD.