Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

07-23-2012

you see alot of players invested money in this champ to win games and riots smelting jew gold so any yells for a nerf are going to fall on gold studded deaf ears

IuLtRaLiSkI

07-23-2012

I think its more of the players then the actual champ, its just darius is much easier then other champs to dominate a game with. If you have a certain "main" character that you play with, odds are you'll probably do well, with ther other team whining that so and so's champion is OP. So i dont think its that darius is over powered, its just hes easier to play than others. And for those that say hes unbeatable, ranged characters own him

CawkBeefSandwich

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle700 View Post
Darius is stupid.

It's not that he has no counters, it's just a ***** to play against him. I also don't know if just saying "CC counters him" is correct because CC counters EVERYONE. I believe the problem is he does too much damage while being incredibly tanky. With items like Frozen Mallet and Maw, you can reach like 700 true damage with your ult, which is just stupid. Ugh, he is just a rightful pain in the ass.
I've gotten his ult up to 1.2k before. Teehee.

Consigliere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

The funniest part is people complain about darius's ult doing around 700 true dmg when he is played tank right? So does that make cho the most op champ in the game? His does more true dmg and cho is even tankier, plus he has more cc.

Morbidanimosity

07-23-2012

darius can be shut down easily if your team doesnt feed him, and you group up and/or choose a good counter melee.
olaf beats most melee champs (lee sin, xin zhao, jarvan, etc...).
Mundo poops all over darius (a good darius will build wits end, he needs to get hits on you to proc that mres, if you cleaver at a distance then he cant do that).
Lee sin can easily "****** harass" him (dash in and dash out with his abilities)
ANY ranged champ can easily outharass him, as he has no real gap closers (he can take flash, sure, but that wont solve much most of the time)

Morbidanimosity

07-23-2012

Plus, i dont see why people complain about darius being op when theres people like lee sin who can kick the **** out of everyone while being tanky, and dash out if he needs to.

or leblanc who can jump in and burst people like crazy if she isnt shut down early.

Monkmonster

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhale Death View Post
The funniest part is people complain about darius's ult doing around 700 true dmg when he is played tank right? So does that make cho the most op champ in the game? His does more true dmg and cho is even tankier, plus he has more cc.
Cho gath's ult doesnt reset from killing blows.. it is possible to use ult 5 times quick in a teamfight, which is retarded, thought he is almost decent champ by himself, but placing him in right teams that are decent players he facerolls, my guess was when they made this champ they did it in hopes to make more money XD , but why qq? take advantage of him while u can! haha

FraggingBard

07-24-2012

Darius is like Tryndamere, and the counters are fairly similar. Stun/hold and back off if low hp. Don't try 1v1 as a low HP Galio, because you will die. I know, LoL players universally suck and the likelihood of them playing as a team instead of diving in and slagging you off for not helping them, or saying all mid then bailing on you and coming back to cherry pick the kills or... Well it's bad, but if you're a squishy you really need to play with your team no matter how annoying they are.

Let your teammates initiate and CC, make Darius their problem instead of yours and hammer him down. It's the next best thing to actually focusing him as a team. CC like slows, holds and stuns are your friends. Exhaust is free, as is Heal. Or if you insist on staying in Normals (Actually I find Ranked to have the lower skilled players, but that's just me), start playing tanky-dps/controllers and counter pick him every game.

Parkinson

Recruiter

07-24-2012

Want a counter to darius? Buy Yorick. PROBLEM SOLVED

LAMlRP

07-24-2012

So tired of hearing "Nerf Darius, He's op!" every day. Look, any champ that gets fed is going to be "op" If you dont counter him, dont play against him as you would if you did counter. Gonna have to play more passive. If darius doesnt get fed, hes not that big of a problem.