Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okro

07-23-2012

I just thought of something. Imagine if Darius ultimate had no stacks. It dealt full true damage on cast..after a delay. So here's this tanky Darius, and he ults someone. He jumps into the air as if in slow motion, and travels towards you for 5 seconds, moving centimeters across the screen. The he slowly descends, and deals 700 true damage. That's how his ult is basically. He needs time to build stacks. That whole time, if you cleanse or run away, his ult will deal like..at max level 340 dmg?

HaShedon

07-23-2012

I just hate wasting my flash when he ults me. Every time:
Darius: *starts ult*
Me: "HAHA, FLASH, *****!"
Darius: *Kills me anyway*
Me: ZOMGWTFHAX
It just seems logical to me that if he slams the ground, I shouldn't die. >.>

Okro

07-23-2012

That's why I love cleanse (maybe qss works too?). You screw him over hard. He gets his stacks, then you remove em and he screws up and his ult goes on cd.

RotG Atmospheric

07-23-2012

Yea. He has an aoe knockup, he cant die while his ultis on, he heals...... Oh sorry this isnt about Alistar..... Darius is easy to deal with. Don't pick a bruiser to lane him. Go Riven/ANY RANGED/Sion Easiest counters outright.

Lets also add hes worthless to his team. He wins lane then feeds team fights.

HateDaddy

07-23-2012

Kayle, Yorick, Rumble, GP (eat oranges and its always k), Vlad, Kennen all **** on Darius. Olaf can play against him, Cho'gath and WW can out-sustain him. There's several different ways to counter him, unfortunately, after level 6 very few can 1vs1 him. But all of the aforementioned champions have some sort of mechanic to deal with him. Either constant poke (he has no range), great mobility (he has 2 left feet), an awesome citrus fruit (arr), sustain + true damage to match him. He is incredibly tough to lane against if the opponent is good but no non-ranged/sustain melee can lane with him. Period. Just pick someone else.

ragnaraq

07-23-2012

Since you made this thread, your obviously not very good at this game. Darius is destroyed if hes not going up against a melee. Even if he is, if you don't feed him, he won't be as great. I'll give him the fact that at the begin, he's OP, and if fed, hes OP. But that's about it. I wonder how many people are going to thumbs down this. XP

defleppardruelz

07-23-2012

so many people QQing about darius...srs? he has one form of CC, which is his tiny ranged pull, and unless he gets at least 2 kills a fight he is near useless. his damage output, aside from his ult, is lower than a lot of other bruisers. i'd much rather say olaf is op over darius; you gain damage from stacking health, you are immune to disables and can run free in team fights, wrecking the carries with true damage, and you don't have to rely on getting the last hit with your true damage. there are quite a few tops that dominate darius, yorick, panth, teemo, riven, kayle, malphite, rumble. i see these champs picked pretty commonly, yet when the enemy team has a darius people love to counterpick themselves with stupid champs like renekton and irelia. any form of range wrecks darius.

gvaness

07-23-2012

I hate seeing our team waste a ban on Darius, and I love seeing Darius on the other team.

I tend to jungle, he has no escapes, and can't seem to not push. This leads to a lot of free kills as long as top isn't trying to stand and trade with him.

Late game he falls off hard, and often time has gimped the actual carries by taking all their kills.

Jeanschyso

07-23-2012

In draft he's a joke, but in blind normal, he's a pain, cause I can't use poppy by fear I end up against him

really now who cares, he's easy to counter

Axiom Prime

07-23-2012

Darius gets shat on by Kayle...just saying..