Darius most retarded OP champ in the game

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CameYo

06-08-2012

I thought LoL is a well balanced game but Darius ULT ruins everything... i dont know why Riot implemented this bull**** into this game.. seems like they wanna earn quick money with an op champ and then nerf him after some week / month. This is how you gonna make money in the game and scam all people who bought the champ. Find a new marketing system riot games Shame on you !

III Real III

06-08-2012

I know your about to get tons of people saying "Nerd deal with him everyone else is." I was ganna say that but you have the reasoning for it spot on. He's broken and if anyone wants to tell me otherwise your wrong.

Rykaal

06-08-2012

ah another Darius hate thread... not like we have 100000000 of them already.

NamidaTekika

06-08-2012

Yay more complaining from someone who probably tried to 1v1 melee darius with a glass cannon build and no CC

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

I'm tired of answering these threads, so here's my new response.

You are totally right. Since Riot is soo greedy, as you've said, their game is clearly awful. I know! you can play DoTA.

We won't miss you.

Kyle700

06-08-2012

Darius is stupid.

It's not that he has no counters, it's just a ***** to play against him. I also don't know if just saying "CC counters him" is correct because CC counters EVERYONE. I believe the problem is he does too much damage while being incredibly tanky. With items like Frozen Mallet and Maw, you can reach like 700 true damage with your ult, which is just stupid. Ugh, he is just a rightful pain in the ass.

NamidaTekika

06-08-2012

I think OP felt bothered and did a drive by downvote. How quaint.

If you can't handle darius then you have alot to learn still.

SatanInDisguise

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameYo View Post
I thought LoL is a well balanced game but Darius ULT ruins everything... i dont know why Riot implemented this bull**** into this game.. seems like they wanna earn quick money with an op champ and then nerf him after some week / month. This is how you gonna make money in the game and scam all people who bought the champ. Find a new marketing system riot games Shame on you !
Seriously... seriously you think that Riot make OP champs just to get sales then nerf them a week or so later when everyone has bought them. Noo nooo they would never do that... Oh wait that is what happens with almost every new champion... ever seriously it has been going on for years.

Talon got released everyone crys for about a month then oh look Talon nerf.
Ziggs was released everyone crys oh look a month or so later Ziggs nerf.
Fiora was released everyone crys oh look a month or so later Fiora nerf.

It is what happens almost every time a champ is released. Admittedly Darius is a little worse than some of the others but seriously you should have seen it coming.

NamidaTekika

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle700 View Post
Darius is stupid.

It's not that he has no counters, it's just a ***** to play against him. I also don't know if just saying "CC counters him" is correct because CC counters EVERYONE. I believe the problem is he does too much damage while being incredibly tanky. With items like Frozen Mallet and Maw, you can reach like 700 true damage with your ult, which is just stupid. Ugh, he is just a rightful pain in the ass.

CC and Range counter him. He has no strong gap closers to really threaten and just about anyone that builds a slow in can kite him to hell and back.. Maybe he can flash in and go for broke but if you flash out also its a wash and he's done for. And this weakness means early game if a ranged is the person he is laning against he will be zoned out or poked into obscurity.

Any champ can get just as tanky as he has no abilities that provide shielding or escape or eve a bit of armor/protection. He is all damage stuff with no way to effectively and consistently GET THERE.

Heck you don't even need armor to really weaken him, you just build some HP and don't go glass cannon.

Darius punishes poor play, just like Eve does, but late game he isn't that much of a threat if people know how to prevent him from catching them, and build to survive beyond 1-2 abilities in general.

If you have a support who can heal on your team that will weaken him EVEN MORE.

How is he incredibly tanky? Cause he has HP? HP doesn't mean much inof itself if you can be forced to play keep away with your targets who can kite you around or just build a bit of tank into their abilities and win.

Sounds more like OP is fighting fed darius.

SatanInDisguise

06-08-2012

The biggest problem with Darius is that in a small team fight in which he knows he is going to lose he will just pick a target focus them down and then ult and hope for the kill.

I had a Darius a while ago that would constantly run into the enemy for 5v1 and their teams only stun was Ashes ult. He would charge in kill one of them then die.

Was he a bad player? Yes
Was it OP that even though not particularly fed he could charge in and get a kill even in a 5v1? Yes
Did it lose us the game because every kill he got gave their team 1 Kill + 4 Assists? Yes
Did he blame us for not backing him up every time even though we were clearly doing other things? Yes

12345 ... 8