Feast Your Eyes on the Noxus Noms Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forumtrundle

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilOreoCake View Post
Riot please in the future dont have a mascot or an example I think the winners from last year was enough cause thanks to you I didnt do my Lulu cupcake montage........Thx RiotCupcake for making my idea and putting it as the mascot too.....
You sound like a whiny brat. QQing over nothing.

Deaths Faith

06-08-2012

Eggroll Teemo is totally sick :P

Son of Abram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXWickedKarmaXx View Post
This is what I submitted. I know I know, its cake. But the fondant is home-made as well as the rice krispy treats and cake. They were all delicious too.

Gentleman Cho'gath just feasted on the cake and Nurse Akali is bringing him much needed mana and health potions.
This is all I mean. Not the skill of the grandprize winners, but more creative than Caitlyn sleeping under a tree. BTW it's creativity like Cho'Gath feasting as a Nom that I love to see. IMO

Vanadel

06-08-2012

I downvoted MsPudding because fondant is boring.

Orthan

06-08-2012

I love the chess one and the one with Baron Nashor about to get some sweet revenge, litterly

gratz to all.

Illyaria

06-08-2012

Can you fix the pictures so I can enlarge them? When I click it says the connection was reset but every other url under the sun works.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Wins.

Taiynted

06-08-2012

Everyone is complaining about the cake entries instead of admiring the hard work. Sure the contest is about food -- but the rules only said things had to be mostly "edible." Whether or not you choose to eat fondant is your own choice but it still meets the guidelines that Riot set.

Great job winners and everyone else who didn't get mentioned or recognized for their hard work.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

06-08-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhosajj View Post

One of the grand prize winners is of King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe standing heroically in front of Baron. But are they just standing there? So they won because the sculpture was beautifully crafted, this skill crushes whatever message may have been attempted to have been shown by those who lack that skill.
They're getting married! He's passing her a Teemo mushroom as a symbol of their union! BARON IS PERFORMING THE CEREMONY OMG.

Also, for those of you that are having issues viewing the photos through the thumbnail view, check out the full gallery!
http://competitive.na.admin.leagueof...eation-contest

Littlest Cat

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
Nothing that wasn't a sculpture won.
we tried to be pretty creative on ours, using tons of ingredients.. i thought they were gonna take creativity in to consideration for those that are not masters in cake and fondant.

anyway, a really big congrats to all the winners. they are all REALLY awesome!!! you guys deserve it!