Feast Your Eyes on the Noxus Noms Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPudding

06-09-2012

want to eat that

NinjaKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Honestly, a lot of the winners do not even look homemade. Shoulda wrote in the rules it was ok(And you'd get picked) if you went down to the baker shop and told them to make one.
Like in all honesty... Does many of them look homemade? No..
It's quite dissapointing actually, when you do hours of hard work and then people just get away with going to the baker.. that or I guess every person that won, is a baker?

Edit:
Just went through some comments. Saw MsPudding saying some Teemos were just sitting and smiling and doing nothing... Well Sushi Teemo is just laying down, smiling and doing nothing??(It looks very delicius, as the only one.., don't get me wrong!)

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

06-10-2012

The cake of Caitlyn sleeping looks quite nice, and quite edible.

Nom Nom Nom. =)

Kezair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

When do winners get rewards/notified for rewards?
I was hoping to buy the Draven bundle!

Lockdrum

06-10-2012

SInged now uses a cotton candy poison trail? And was that a 9 tailed cupcake? O_O

A Wild Magikarp

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitten View Post
Honestly, a lot of the winners do not even look homemade. Shoulda wrote in the rules it was ok(And you'd get picked) if you went down to the baker shop and told them to make one.
Like in all honesty... Does many of them look homemade? No..
It's quite dissapointing actually, when you do hours of hard work and then people just get away with going to the baker.. that or I guess every person that won, is a baker?

Edit:
Just went through some comments. Saw MsPudding saying some Teemos were just sitting and smiling and doing nothing... Well Sushi Teemo is just laying down, smiling and doing nothing??(It looks very delicius, as the only one.., don't get me wrong!)
Well, when you start offering hundreds of dollars worth of prizes vs. just a few RP here or there like the last cooking contest, you'll probably notice that the overall quality will go up. If they did another cooking contest, I doubt any of the winners this time would be good enough to win that time... just the way it goes. Still, none of the entries looked like they cost several hundreds of dollars in materials to make, so winning on a budget is still very doable.

I don't think a 'local baker' could inject the personality into a submission like a dedicated LoL fan could. Now, what if one of the winners happened to be a baker or have one in his/her family? Too darn bad. I'm willing to bet that at least one winner in the LoL song contest is going to have some expensive music software and/or extensive training and experience with song writing. (For that matter, go check out the 'Portrait of a Champion' winners from the Diablo 3 art contest and see if any of those look like an amateur could win...) That said, many of the winners/RUPs here were probably just passionate amateurs who put in a lot of time into the project. We'll be here waiting for the next contest (if they have one) ready to submit something even cooler than this time, and I guarantee you the 'local bakers' won't be taking home too many prizes if we have something to say about it.

KingofTigers BR

06-10-2012

please reactivate my account which was banned for three days please Kingoftigers BR gave an error and I had to restart the computer when I was banned give back please please please

2 Percent Phat

06-10-2012

King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe getting married my pastor Nashor...just so epic

A Wild Magikarp

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil0s0raptor View Post
King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe getting married my pastor Nashor...just so epic
Sure it wasn't Bishop Baron?

mFrag

06-10-2012

Mmm, Teemo sushi.