Drop hack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxmon

08-24-2010

I am playing in a game and someone on my team says his friend on the other team is using a drop hack? and no matter what they will win. My client kept crashing whenever I reconnected. Any ideas?

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2010

They're working on a fix for it. Its some bug with the new patch.

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2010

move out of the third world country you live in. get a grown up computer, and get something with the words broadband in it

Maxmon

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverx2 View Post
move out of the third world country you live in. get a grown up computer, and get something with the words broadband in it
I guess United States is a third world country right?

S T

Recruiter

08-24-2010

drop hacks are impossible with league of legends.

For a drop hack you need to be the server. a drop hack disconnects a persons IP address from your connection. Due to the game going:

Client -> Riot's Server -> Client, the only person who can "drop hack" you is Riot.

Maxmon

08-24-2010

That doesn't explain why every time my team killed teemo, everyone on my team disconnected.

S T

Recruiter

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmon View Post
That doesn't explain why every time my team killed teemo, everyone on my team disconnected.
The servers are unstable and there are crashes happening today. Those disconnects could be your teammates crashing.

pannra

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmon View Post
That's what Teemos new passive does.

YouAintNoNinja

08-24-2010

I'm not going to call "hacks," but I just had a game where my team won a fight and we were pushing into their base... then suddenly everyone on my team DC'd. I get back into the game first, and we're down an inhib and the enemy team has Baron. Another one of my teammates reconnects and asks if anybody on the opposing team DC'd and the answer was no.

Kyrinic

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAintNoNinja View Post
I'm not going to call "hacks," but I just had a game where my team won a fight and we were pushing into their base... then suddenly everyone on my team DC'd. I get back into the game first, and we're down an inhib and the enemy team has Baron. Another one of my teammates reconnects and asks if anybody on the opposing team DC'd and the answer was no.
There are server problems right now. Period. Alot of people in general are having their client crash.