900 true damage late game that cant be stopped?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

06-08-2012

Can anyone explain to me how 900 true damage late game is allowed ot be in this game ? On top fo that it can be refreshed? There is 0 counters to true damage so , what do i do? Im at a loss how to stop darius ult late game?

RedHawk Shade

06-08-2012

I dont know... Daruis rolled my team damage wise with an ie and 3 vampiric scepters like 40 minutes in. i didnt understand the logic behind that build at all but he still had mad damage.

on another note i tested builds in dominion with sion vrs Daruis. End game daruis can 5 shot sion with around 3k hp, but if sion saves his stun and doesnt engage with it his ult will pwn Daruis every time. Even if he exaust and ignites Sion, Sion will still win even with sub optimal builds. Hopefully that random info makes u feel better about getting hit for 900 damage that cant be blocked via the kill-steal-king

NamidaTekika

06-08-2012

Sounds more like you're not bringing ranged or any more then maybe 1 light CC. Darius melts to decent/good ranged and moderate CC mixes.

Heck Ashe alone can practically solo darius if noone else intervenes.

It isn't about STOPPING the damage, but kill the guy that puts that damage up.

ZongTG

06-08-2012

Darius' Ultimate does 680 True Damage at Level 3 of the skill if you have 5 Hemorrhage stacks on you. It's already pretty difficult for him to get it to this stage. With this, 1.5x his Attack Damage is added. So he must be getting pretty heavy AD items for it to go to 900+ damage, right? He's not an AD Carry, and he is extremely squishy if he tries to play like one. In which case, you'll be able to destroy him.

If he's getting a ton of heavy AD items, it is also you and your team's fault because he must be getting fed pretty hard.

If you really do hate him so much, play a Ranged Solo Top Champion and destroy him. Keep your distance, don't get in range of his Apprehend, and just keep poking him and getting Creep Score.

Playing Darius isn't a cakewalk. It's dumb opponents that make it one. Buy Darius and you'll see he's more difficult than meets the eye. Getting fed doesn't mean Darius is invincible.

Rykaal

06-08-2012

I found Urgot to do decently against KSKing. If you know he is going to ult to finish you off, even if you are behind a tower. Ult him, the swap will interupt his ult and put him in a bad possition for you to blow him up with a W / E and Q spam. This trick worked 4/5 times against Derpius.

Esco

06-08-2012

stack health?

SuperSaiyanSagan

06-08-2012

butt status: hurt

Sam Is Whoa

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawk Shade View Post
I dont know... Daruis rolled my team damage wise with an ie and 3 vampiric scepters like 40 minutes in. i didnt understand the logic behind that build at all but he still had mad damage.

on another note i tested builds in dominion with sion vrs Daruis. End game daruis can 5 shot sion with around 3k hp, but if sion saves his stun and doesnt engage with it his ult will pwn Daruis every time. Even if he exaust and ignites Sion, Sion will still win even with sub optimal builds. Hopefully that random info makes u feel better about getting hit for 900 damage that cant be blocked via the kill-steal-king
This is too funny. first you say you dont know how to counter Darius. Then you say on another note (which is actually the same subject) you do know how to counter him.

I made a post about the misunderstanding of a tank role. A tanks role is to get Darius off your team. CC wins

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Health.
Stop saying there is no counter to true damage, as the counter to it is one of the most common defensive stats in the game.

Dragoon Feld

06-08-2012

here is the thing about darius. he might be a wrecking ball carry. but he is siphoning ALL his teams resources by doing this and if the player isnt carefull will actually hinder their team in the process. thus making it very easy to rofl stomp the team come late game.